Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

M
One who got abused most of the year, one who got bullied down low and one who hasn’t played a minute of college ball yet..with a team that lost 14 games and it’s best player

2 freshmen and a kid coming off an injury year playing the first big minutes of his career

Is the consensus that we can’t recruit centers, his mother and/or the kid has baggage or all three?

Having a hard time selecting a narrative.
Who choose?

Edited to add - my autocorrect blows so much.

Last edited:
When he thrashes Cuse players in a few years people will be singing a different tune...hope I’m wrong

I was intrigued by the first few videos then I saw some game film. Potential but very raw and passive. It will be 3 years because it is going to take time for this kid. I wish him the best but he was in no way going to provide an immediate lift. Now we keep pressing for other bigs in upcoming classes.

Is the consensus that we can’t recruit centers, his mother and/or the kid has baggage or all three?

Having a hard time selecting a narrative.
It's Edelin wearing FSU colors.

The inability to land a center recently is getting old.
I. Jackson
Stewart
Omoruyi
Tape
Mitchell
Manuel
Wahab
Osunniyi
Banks
Yurtseven.

I realize we landed Edward's and JAB but right now it's an issue. I dont have the warm, fuzzy feeling that others have regarding the next year we play. Oh well, let's see who else enters the portal.

I. Jackson
Stewart
Omoruyi
Tape
Mitchell
Manuel
Wahab
Osunniyi
Banks
Yurtseven.

I realize we landed Edward's and JAB but right now it's an issue. I dont have the warm, fuzzy feeling that others have regarding the next year we play. Oh well, let's see who else enters the portal.

Thank you

I. Jackson
Stewart
Omoruyi
Tape
Mitchell
Manuel
Wahab
Osunniyi
Banks
Yurtseven.

GET. SOME. AIR.

You may very well be. 7 feet and 250, but didn't get any respectable offers up until last week? That says more about his game than anything.
Or is eligibility.

Also I wish we could repair our relationship with Billy Edelin...what’s that all about?

I don’t even know how to react to this.
Ballard - eh
Billy Edelin - wearing an FSU shirt and celebrating - What