Caitlin Clark | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Caitlin Clark

Caitlin Clark effect!
Very much on the opposite side of this one but she is certainly an important part of my interest. Really cool game.

As I said before, there is no way my sister will be able to top this weekend for my niece. I’m super jealous she got to meet Jason Sudeikis.

IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_3949.jpeg

I wouldn’t have recognized him. Wow. What a time your niece had!
That's what I was going to say. Jason is from the same area where I live in Kansas and still has family here and is back every year for Christmas. So there are usually pics of him on social media, in the newspaper etc. But I didn't recognize him there until after a second glance.

That's what I was going to say. Jason is from the same area where I live in Kansas and still has family here and is back every year for Christmas. So there are usually pics of him on social media, in the newspaper etc. But I didn't recognize him there until after a second glance.
Neither did I! I initially thought it was Kaitlin’s dad. I even asked my sister, like a goof, if she saw Jason was at the game. Doh!

Edit - my sis also said he’s super nice.

The Iowa - UConn game is going to be an amazing display of hoops fundamentals. I hope Iowa can game plan to keep the Huskies off the boards. They killed USC with second chance points. USC was one of the softest teams I’ve seen. They had the height advantage, but UConn just out worked them for everything. Once USC tied it late in the 4th, Geno outcoached them the rest of the game.

You know Geno is going to play Clark the same way he did Fair. Iowa’s bigs need to show up and take away the drive and dish game and limit UConn’s second chance shots. Can’t wait to see this one.

Well Jemelle Hill says the only reason we’re paying attention is because she’s white.

Well Jemelle Hill says the only reason we’re paying attention is because she’s white.
Jemelle Hill needs clicks so she’ll say what she needs to to get them. Her racial shtick is old and stale.

Not sure how any sports writer worth their salt can’t see that Clark is just the epitome of a basketball player and a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Maybe she should ask some Syracuse fans why we paid so much attention to Dyaisha Fair. Because she’s awesome and also a damn fun player to watch!

As I said before, there is no way my sister will be able to top this weekend for my niece. I’m super jealous she got to meet Jason Sudeikis.

View attachment 239457View attachment 239458
I’m jealous. Never knew who he was until Ted Lasso. (Bit of a “D” move how his X was served custody papers, but that may have been solely on the process server.)

There is no way they just called that right there. That's a 50/50 call five minutes into the game. Unbelievable whistle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom