Caitlin Clark | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Caitlin Clark

Spot on. She is super humble off the court. Also charitable with her time and money.

I’m a fan because 1) she is an unbelievable player, 2) generational talent, 3) I live locally and root for Iowa womens basketball, and 4) she is a product of All Iowa Attack, the AAU program my daughters play for.

I can understand people may not be fans of her style of play (flashy, questionable shot selection at times), but that should be the only gripe. All the other hate is simply jealousy.
I wonder what those fans who complain thought or think of Pistol Pete.

This is fascinating and shows how Clark was truly different compared to her colleagues this year.

View attachment 239749

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The hate she is getting post natty is so obnoxious. Her race is definitely at play, as is out and out jealousy.
I even saw messages that said she was “obviously’ transgender. :rolleyes: There’s some sexism there too from both sexes besides ageism. It is so sad to put anyone through that. So much divisiveness regardless of the issue, just unfortunately Clark is a current target.:vomit:

Sorry, normally don't watch these podcasts, and dont agree with everything they say. I was surprised at the hate she was receiving, especially after a loss. At least this is an explanation.

Last edited:
Sorry, normally don't watch these podcasts. I was surprised at the hate she was receiving, especially after a loss. It was bad on iG, real bad. Thx for the Portnoy one above. Now, I'm seeking out opinions on the matter.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!
Instead of trying to drag, Clark down everyone should be celebrating the extra eyes watching.
It's good for women's basketball, more people watching can appreciate seeing the game played the way it is meant to be.
The women run sets, play defense, handle, and pass the ball. They set screens, run the pick and roll.

Well, he’s not the greatest college basketball player of all time.
Russell, Walton, Jabbar, and Pistol Pete would top my list. Also, Ewing and Sampson would top MJ for me as great college players.
HOT TAKE! Bill Walton ahead of Jordan? what are we doing here

Instead of trying to drag, Clark down everyone should be celebrating the extra eyes watching.
It's good for women's basketball, more people watching can appreciate seeing the game played the way it is meant to be.
The women run sets, play defense, handle, and pass the ball. They set screens, run the pick and roll.
They should have followed Dawn Staley's lead instead of being a hater.

HOT TAKE! Bill Walton ahead of Jordan? what are we doing here
College player: by far. 2 titles. Probably the greatest championship game ever. 21/22, and Memphis state had a big line.

If he stayed healthy he would have had multiple NBA championships. Great scorer, rebounder and passer. Maybe the best outlet passer ever, and a very smart player. Would be in the discussion for best ever if healthy as a pro.

College player: by far. 2 titles. Probably the greatest championship game ever. 21/22, and Memphis state had a big line.

If he stayed healthy he would have had multiple NBA championships. Great scorer, rebounder and passer. Maybe the best outlet passer ever, and a very smart player. Would be in the discussion for best ever if healthy as a pro.

college…. I missed that part. Great player couldn’t stay healthy after college obviously

Well that’s 6 minutes of my day that I can’t get back.

For someone that is ‘sticking up’ for Angel Reese so hard, you would think he would know how to pronounce her last name correctly.
All you did was be
Dude is a grievance seeker

Over hyped, mayo hyped even

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors