Calipari | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Calipari

Your Cal love is hiiiiiiiilatious. Seriously you defend this dousch like he's your brother. Honestly I don't get it.

So nobody should point out that he didn't break any rules when an administrator on the board makes a post as if it's fact he broke rules? Come on. If somebody said we broke a rule that we didn't on the Uconn board I'd hope one of them would bring up the point we didn't.

So nobody should point out that he didn't break any rules when an administrator on the board makes a post as if it's fact he broke rules? Come on. If somebody said we broke a rule that we didn't on the Uconn board I'd hope one of them would bring up the point we didn't.

I pointed it out before you. Go back and read that thread.

two3zone said:

Yawn. I had no clue he signed nor did 99% of the people. You just like the drama when it comes to PayPal. You sure come to his defense anytime he's mentioned.

C'mon man - stop clouding the issue with facts.

Coach Cal looked like a stooge tonight, he wasn't able to explain the premise about having guys drafted being more important than winning college games. are you a college coach or an agent?

whether or not he technically broke rules doesn't make him any less of a douche. quit being so naïve.

whether or not he technically broke rules doesn't make him any less of a douche. quit being so naïve.

It's being naive that I corrected misinformation on the forum? Give me a break.

This is a Syracuse board, it was noted here that he verballed with Kentucky but I doubt that it would be widespread news around here or any Cuse fan that he signed a LOI.

People are just trying to find ways to trash him, that's all.
Pretty much.