Can we recruit a true #1 WR | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can we recruit a true #1 WR

No he wasn't. Just not true
so he ran by guys by being slower? he ran by NFL corners too, he must have had some speed? who do you think is faster on this team? Williams demanded a double team all the time when he was here just to stop the deep ball.

upperdeck said:
so he ran by guys by being slower? he ran by NFL corners too, he must have had some speed? who do you think is faster on this team? Williams demanded a double team all the time when he was here just to stop the deep ball.

He was a great jump ball kind of guy. Knew how to get the ball. Ish has a little bit of that too.

He was a great jump ball kind of guy. Knew how to get the ball. Ish has a little bit of that too.
Exactly,Williams wasn't a burner but definitely faster than Ish. Great ball skills and athletic ability. Unfortunately, he was a little weak between the ears.

I think we are fairly blessed with playmakers at this juncture. I want to know what's going to happen with the offensive line. (Yes, you need one in this system, too.)

No he wasn't. Just not true

He wasnt fast... he just managed to run by every man covering him, pretty much every time he tried. I'll take a bunch of slow guys like that.

I think Ish has some of the same ball skills (e.g., good hands; catching ball up high, etc.), but Mike Williams is one of the best two or three athletes I've seen play at Syracuse (going back to 1986).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom