Carey, Wills, Cockburn info | Syracusefan.com

Carey, Wills, Cockburn info

The Firm

Walk On
Just spoke to my neighbor/friend who is the head coach of a very prominent HS program. Told me that Carey really likes Miami but sees a better fit at SU. UConn, btw, not out but seems to be in third place.
Told me that Wills had Sean Miller in to see him this am and offered him on the spot. He's bummed and can't understand why SU hasn't offered...even after he made it known that he would seriously consider SU if they offered. Finally told me that it's way too early in the process for Cockburn to have a leader.

If he really likes Miami but sees SU as the fit, I worry that Miami still has 3 weeks to convince him otherwise.

Just spoke to my neighbor/friend who is the head coach of a very prominent HS program. Told me that Carey really likes Miami but sees a better fit at SU. UConn, btw, not out but seems to be in third place.
Told me that Wills had Sean Miller in to see him this am and offered him on the spot. He's bummed and can't understand why SU hasn't offered...even after he made it known that he would seriously consider SU if they offered. Finally told me that it's way too early in the process for Cockburn to have a leader.
Any kid would like Miami. He likes Syracuse too. Better fit and opportunity at Syracuse. Better for his basketball career at Syaracuse. His family loves Cuse as well.

I don't follow the ranking that much, and...I know JB recruits for his Zone a lot. But isn't Wills a better prospect?
By rankings yes, but by potential and fit? Possibly not. goodine is oozing potential that will be tapped this upcoming season as he's due for a big time breakout like many others have previously stated here. A lot to do with it I believe Is is body type within the zone so that you said seems right as well.

he's playing mfk
m syracuse
fmiami
k uconn

Hmmm...these letters seem to be assigned to the wrong teams. (and for some reason the forum blocks you from putting the right letter in front of uconn ;)) Where's Marsh when you need him?