Carleton Exhibition Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Carleton Exhibition Game

There is a real opportunity right now to become "Canada's College Team." That sounds funny, bu the reality is that Canada is becoming a significant exporter of outstanding basketball talent. If Syracuse deliberately positions itself to be te desired destination of the best of the best from Canada, it will pay massive dividends over the next 15 years. To me it is one of those rare cases where you can see there is a mjor strategic opportunity. We'll see what the program does to try to exploit it.

I suspect that's the point. If they come up with another Andrew Wiggins, he's ours, baby!

I know what you are saying and I agree. Plus what major D1 school is closer to most of Canada. Gonzaga? Honestly, I don't think Canada could produce enough gangly, grungy, long haired white guys to ever satisfy that program.

It's amazing the number of Canadian players compared to their numbers have left early for the NBA.

There is a real opportunity right now to become "Canada's College Team." That sounds funny, bu the reality is that Canada is becoming a significant exporter of outstanding basketball talent. If Syracuse deliberately positions itself to be te desired destination of the best of the best from Canada, it will pay massive dividends over the next 15 years. To me it is one of those rare cases where you can see there is a mjor strategic opportunity. We'll see what the program does to try to exploit it.

I like it. How about getting on the phone with Nike immediately and having them re-do our unis AGAIN incorporating this somehow. I'm sure Nike would do a great job. When have they ever disappointed? Show the Canuck's some love.

canadian-flag.jpg