Carlos Vettorello moving on | Syracusefan.com

Carlos Vettorello moving on

I'm sure the coaches would have loved to have him back. So much experience and a lot of versatility there. Seems the staff likely knew this and we may have picked up pieces to fill in his place. Hopefully they can excel here and maybe even be an improvement with a bit of time. We'll see.

Per his instagram post today and other players comments on the post, Vettorello is done at Cuse

Thank you Carlos for all your contributions to the Syracuse program. I wish him great success in the future.

Should be a heck of a battle for the starting job at center this spring between J'Ondre, Josh and maybe Wes. I hope it gets resolved during spring practice and does not move into preseason camp.

So Vet played very well at RT when Servais took over Center. So if he had returned, he would have likely shifted back to RT and Reed would have slotted Center.
I completely understand a young man ready to move on as well. Vet always brought effort and in his early years played at lower weight but still did it every week. Lots of respect for the guy. Maybe he didn't always win the fight in the trenches but he always brought the fight. Good luck to him.

So Vet played very well at RT when Servais took over Center. So if he had returned, he would have likely shifted back to RT and Reed would have slotted Center.
I completely understand a young man ready to move on as well. Vet always brought effort and in his early years played at lower weight but still did it every week. Lots of respect for the guy. Maybe he didn't always win the fight in the trenches but he always brought the fight. Good luck to him.
Strong use of the word “very well”

Looked like it was going in this direction when they brought in both More and Reed. Don't think they were transferring here to sit. Best of luck to Carlos and appreciate his time here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom