Cavaliers fire Blatt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cavaliers fire Blatt

I'm not saying that; I just mean in the sense that he didn't win in Cleveland, he clearly went to Miami in large part because he thought they had the best chance to win a ring, so he was more willing to be subservient to others (may not be the right word, but you take my point) to get it, especially someone like riley who has won a million. He's now got his rings, David Blatt hasn't accomplished anything in the nba, so I'm not surprised he had little to no respect for him.

Got it.

I'm not saying that; I just mean in the sense that he didn't win in Cleveland, he clearly went to Miami in large part because he thought they had the best chance to win a ring, so he was more willing to be subservient to others (may not be the right word, but you take my point) to get it, especially someone like riley who has won a million. He's now got his rings, David Blatt hasn't accomplished anything in the nba, so I'm not surprised he had little to no respect for him.
Listening to an NBA insider today on the radio was saying that after the first year in Miami with Labron the head coach got fired and in comes Pat Riley and puts Labron in his place and tells him who the boss will be. Maybe that is why Labron beat feet out of Miami and went back to Cleveland. I really don't follow the NBA all that much.

That statement is worded VERY carefully.

Yes, LeBron didn't go in and ask Pat Riley to fire Spo. I don't think anyone ever thought that.

I'm also pretty sure even if he had done exactly that, Riley would have denied it.

retro44 does.
No, some inside guy/reporter who writes for Miami said that on the Jim Rome show and I just mentioned it and passed it on and I said" I really don't follow the NBA all that much"

But now the networks are reporting this, a Heat CO-OWNER is saying this..... http://nesn.com/2016/01/heat-co-owner-lebron-james-tried-to-get-coach-erik-spoelstra-fired/

CBSPORTS is running this also as many,many others are starting to pick up on this and some are saying that Riley is playing the game now to stay in good company for Labron if he gets sick of Cleveland again...

And how many times did Labron bump his coaches during games?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom