Class of 2023 - CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU

There isn’t really much Bolden talk with us so seems doubtful…supposedly UGA is actually making a late push with him.

When I first saw tweet that Jake linked Harris was my first thought as well. He seemed like a big Auburn lean and visited them quickly and nothing since….sound like someone else who had a connection with Fran? I wouldn’t say I’m confident for Harris but wouldn’t be surprised if Fran is making a strong push late.
Seriously though, would AJ Harris commit before visiting here? There’s no real timetable for him

Yeah. Think people need to realize with 5 stars anything can happen. When we landed Konrad, Lou Holtz was literally at his house the night before trying to flip him.

But there’s definitely smoke to this 5 star thing. Too much noise out there.
I think transfers are different, too. They have seen the sales pitch from the blue bloods. But, they have also learned what is real. Fran Brown is nothing if not real. Most high school 5 stars think they have to go blue blood, even if they are buried on the depth chart. They are sold on the fact that they will play even though they have other 5 stars ahead of them. Sometimes they are good enough, sometimes they need time. Either way, they will always be recruited over. We will try, as well. But, the blue bloods will always fill their rosters with dudes.

I think transfers are different, too. They have seen the sales pitch from the blue bloods. But, they have also learned what is real. Fran Brown is nothing if not real. Most high school 5 stars think they have to go blue blood, even if they are buried on the depth chart. They are sold on the fact that they will play even though they have other 5 stars ahead of them. Sometimes they are good enough, sometimes they need time. Either way, they will always be recruited over. We will try, as well. But, the blue bloods will always fill their rosters with dudes.
Yeah I think Bolden was always going to be an uphill battle. Harris I thought if he didn’t go to Auburn we have as good a shot as anyone with his position coach/recruiter here and his former HS/college teammate as well.

Relationships do matter.

Yeah I think Bolden was always going to be an uphill battle. Harris I thought if he didn’t go to Auburn we have as good a shot as anyone with his position coach/recruiter here and his former HS/college teammate as well.

Relationships do matter.
Yessir

Fran convinced Tom Brady to be our QB coach. Bill Belichick coming along too to help with the play calling. Why not?!

It is waaaaayyyy too late and I have had waaaayyyy too many IPAs to have too google tonight.
Highest rated OT. Just committed to Colorado. But today posted a cryptic IG post...maybe still deciding. Offers from UGA. TA&M AND Colorado.

Don't really think he is one. One can dream...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom