Class of 2023 - CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CB AJ Harris (AL) Portal from Georgia to PSU

Hopefully he comes when chappell does. Get them both and barnes! Bring back Duce too it. We need some competent bodies back there!
Yes with the double transfer now available surprised Duce isn’t on Fran’s radar

I think the general strategy (and right strategy) is taking Grad transfers that were starters elsewhere in most cases, unless they’re really young and really good. Duce isn’t either of those.
Better depth guys. If he was interested in coming back I'd take him in a heartbeat because he's better then what we have back there right now.

Yeah honestly I would have no interest in Duce coming back. I think Fran and Elijah have better players coming in. Certainly wish him well but I think we should be looking forward and not backwards here. Also I think there will be an additional pool of portal guys in January post bowl games and playoffs.

I very much have interest in duce. Depth is always an issue and he is a solid player.

But - is he? Really?

Duce made a handful of spectacular, highlight plays.
So stipulated.

He also got burned, repeatedly, on double-moves, typically for a TD.

He couldn’t crack the 2-deep consistently at LSU.

What makes anybody think he’d be able to here, with Fran running the show?

But - is he? Really?

So stipulated.

He regressed here and then was buried at LSU.

I very much have interest in duce. Depth is always an issue and he is a solid player.
Fair enough but I don’t know if being in the two deep would be good enough here for Duce himself. Playing time matters I think for a guy like Duce at his stage. If he was to portal, this time he would cycle to a school that would most definitely view him as a starter. I don’t think Syracuse would be that for him. Perhaps he gets back on radars playing for a James Madison for example as a starter. Have a good season, gets his numbers up and goes from there.

Fair enough but I don’t know if being in the two deep would be good enough here for Duce himself. Playing time matters I think for a guy like Duce at his stage. If he was to portal, this time he would cycle to a school that would most definitely view him as a starter. I don’t think Syracuse would be that for him. Perhaps he gets back on radars playing for a James Madison for example as a starter. Have a good season, gets his numbers up and goes from there.
Agree I don’t see him coming here to be a backup for his last year.

But - is he? Really?

So stipulated.

Would’ve been, by far, the best corner at Syracuse this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom