Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

lol, did you just pop over there to read their reaction to the Strickland commit, like I did?

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

How are we looking on this? Commit today?

Wish he would have made the trip with Strickland so they could tell the coaches together. But hey, a day later won't hurt

Getting Fox would be absurd! That would drive the RU fan base absolutely nuts. He's got a great offer list, let's hope it happens. And whatever they are paying Acosta, double it and keep him here...him and George are killing it.

The RU fan base would be ok since RU would have been backing off of Fox as of five minutes before he commits :mad:. I completely agree about coughing up the cash for Acosta and GM! Use that Met Life money!

Ridiculous logic used by Rutgirls fans in losing Strickland and maybe Ellison. Basically these guys suck anyways and Strickland only committed to Syracuse because we were the one school that would let him play RB, etc...

I don't think they want to share the spotlight... Everybody wants their own day

Lots of truth in this. I also think Shafer has a precedent of telling kids to go home and sleep things before letting them commit. Obviously it isn't an every time thing (seeing as Strickland did it yesterday) but more often then not you hear the kids talking about how Shafer wasn't pressuring them, and wanted them to make their decision in their own time...

Although it might be different if it was said ahead of time "coach, if the visit goes well, I am all in"

Lots of truth in this. I also think Shafer has a precedent of telling kids to go home and sleep things before letting them commit. Obviously it isn't an every time thing (seeing as Strickland did it yesterday) but more often then not you hear the kids talking about how Shafer wasn't pressuring them, and wanted them to make their decision in their own time...

Although it might be different if it was said ahead of time "coach, if the visit goes well, I am all in"/quote]

I think having his family with him on the visit may have expedited Strickland's decision. Plus, I'm pretty sure he has visited multiple times.

2016 Teaneck, NJ RB Rashaad Rice visiting next week

Ellison going to put in a good word for him with staff per twitter

6'0. 192

Trust me, when he pulls the trigger, we will know. There won't be any need to ask for clarification

Trust me, when he pulls the trigger, we will know. There won't be any need to ask for clarification

I'm not worried about that ... my goal is to break it here before CL :)