Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Preferred walk-on?

Maybe SU can put together a nice financial and merit based package.

Seriously: if he is interested in the military and has decent grades at CBA. Send me a note. The Military Academies are some of the best places for kids a tad undersized who want to play sports at the next level. I have a boy who went to West Point and one who went to the Air Force Academy.

Mark, not sure what his interest are as far as the Academies go. Will be talking to him probably later today or sometime later this week. If there is any interest, I will be sure to PM you. Thank you!

Sorry...my last post, back on topic.
Mine too. Just wanted to share that info and perhaps gather a little inside info...My nephew has his own thread...just kind of happened like that...won't hijack the thread anymore lol.

Ellison announces on the 11th his mom's Birthday right? I missed where it said him mom's B-day.

I would assume he is playing coy and will announce tomorrow for us. If not I will start to wonder about the kid and if he really is waiting for PSU to offer, an offer that is not coming.

I would assume he is playing coy and will announce tomorrow for us. If not I will start to wonder about the kid and if he really is waiting for PSU to offer, an offer that is not coming.
Yeah, he's misinterpreting PSU talking to him for "PSU might offer me if I have a good season" I think. Still expecting good things tomorrow but you never know what goes on inside the mind of a 17 year old.

Looks like another day of checking back and refreshing the site. Would love to make inroads into that high school.