Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Well I'm out of here so it's all yours for the night.;)

LOL ... I ended up diving into work so I stopped keeping track .. I'm sure you will have first crack in the am ... enjoy your evening!

$avage@LuckyEllison2 · 9h
Today was a good day! Back on the grind tomorrow
1f47f.png
1f4aa.png

$avage@LuckyEllison2 · 10h
You gotta appreciate everything life has to offer
1f64c.png

I wonder if they want him to take other visits first before committing?

Is SU recruiting him?

No..sad to say...I know he would love to play at SU, he wants to stay close to home so all of his family can see him play. The only thing working agaist him is his size...pound for pound I'd choose him though. His heart and desire is unmatched, hard-nosed kid, just small. 5'8"-5'9" tops, I'm praying he hits a growth spurt, if not, he def will shine at a D-II school.

No..sad to say...I know he would love to play at SU, he wants to stay close to home so all of his family can see him play. The only thing working agaist him is his size...pound for pound I'd choose him though. His heart and desire is unmatched, hard-nosed kid, just small. 5'8"-5'9" tops, I'm praying he hits a growth spurt, if not, he def will shine at a D-II school.
CBA is stacked this year. Noah Jordan Williams should be a beast this year too. Phillips has already signed with BC. Do you know what position they are going to put Charles Pride at?

CBA is stacked this year. Noah Jordan Williams should be a beast this year too. Phillips has already signed with BC. Do you know what position they are going to put Charles Pride at?
I don't...but they should be fun to watch again this year!

Preferred walk-on?

Maybe SU can put together a nice financial and merit based package.

Seriously: if he is interested in the military and has decent grades at CBA. Send me a note. The Military Academies are some of the best places for kids a tad undersized who want to play sports at the next level. I have a boy who went to West Point and one who went to the Air Force Academy.

Preferred walk-on?

Seriously: if he is interested in the military and has decent grades at CBA. Send me a note. The Military Academies are some of the best places for kids a tad undersized who want to play sports at the next level. I have a boy who went to West Point and one who went to the Air Force Academy.

Not for nothing but Rutgers had that little small WR a few years ago (name escapes me) that turned out to be a pretty damn good college football player. If the kid can play, its gotta be worth a shot.

Edit: Tim Brown was 5'8 160 at RU.

Preferred walk-on?

Mark, am I to take this that your boys are short? You're like 6'4"!

Mark, am I to take this that your boys are short? You're like 6'4"!

They are about 6' tall...they didn't get my height but thankfully they got their Mom's brains.
One is upgrading to a new jet and the other one is learning a foreign language for a future assignment.

They are about 6' tall...they didn't get my height but thankfully they got their Mom's brains.
One is upgrading to a new jet and the other one is learning a foreign language for a future assignment.

Okay, I am 6 foot tall. Are you calling me short? :mad::p