CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

CB Duce Chestnut transferring to LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Duce wanted back I am 100% sure the coaches would welcome him back with open arms.

That said, would he want back? With the transfers we got in here, I'm not sure he would be top dog anyway.

If Duce wanted back I am 100% sure the coaches would welcome him back with open arms.

That said, would he want back? With the transfers we got in here, I'm not sure he would be top dog anyway.
I thought Isaiah Johnson was good as a number 3 or 4 CB. When he matched with Perry at Wake he got eaten alive.

That's exactly how I look at it. I work for a large 20,000 employee company but when people leave, they are marked "eligible for rehire" or "ineligible for rehire." We take people back all the time if they did a good job for us.

Every company that I've enjoyed working for has a common thread in that they celebrate "boomerangs".

People change their minds, things happen, etc.

I'd love for Duce to come back.

He’d be CB1
CB2-Johnson

Then Wilson, Patterson and Bellamy fight it out after that for playing time

I get what you’re saying and see that side of things for sure. You are correct it’s an emotional take so to speak, because it feels like these players are undervaluing the amazing positions they are in here in my opinion. I get NIL headhunters offering money these kids have never seen also. Simply said it’s a very human situation where people see different sides and both have points that are valid.
if he wants to come back and its too late to go anywhere else/no other better offers, than make the dude sweat, say some of the things you say in your post about accountabilty/loyalty and then take him back soon thereafter in the proverbial NY minute. Best of both worlds :)

if he wants to come back and its too late to go anywhere else/no other better offers, than make the dude sweat, say some of the things you say in your post about accountabilty/loyalty and then take him back soon thereafter in the proverbial NY minute. Best of both worlds :)

Putting the Chestnut over the open fire for a bit, eh?

It would be nice to have him back.

That will go over really well when recruits visit campus. Leaders should not be petty. It’s a bad look.

Slightly off topic, but what ever happened with Nunn? He got some run early on and showed promise but can't see the field. He can't be worse than guys like Greenwood or Coley

Slightly off topic, but what ever happened with Nunn? He got some run early on and showed promise but can't see the field. He can't be worse than guys like Greenwood or Coley
Came back from his off field issues and has been constantly hampered by injuries to my knowledge like Coley

Better happen/be announced quick if it’s going to happen, IMO. Time is running out to get enrolled for spring

USC was the main suiter on Duce for this Portal trip.
USC gained a commitment on Dec 18th from Christian Roland-Wallace I saw. Maybe USC said first commitment gets the CB slot? Recruiting is a cut throat business.

Status
Not open for further replies.