Class of 2021 - CB Ethan Robinson (NY) Portal from Bucknell to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 CB Ethan Robinson (NY) Portal from Bucknell to Minnesota

2023 All-Patriot League. We are his 12th, Power 5 offer(including USC, Auburn, Arkansas etc) since entering the portal. Offered by new assistant WR Coach Devin Redd. Grad transfer.

He totaled 154 tackles, 6.5 TFL, 5 INT and 25 PD with the Bison.

Ethan is from Iona Prep. Same HS as Ellis Robinson was originally from. Ellis might be the best player in the 2024 class. Coach Brown got him for Georgia.

The Robinsons played together at Iona Prep. Might be related, not sure about that (they definitely aren’t brothers). I know Coach Brown has a lot of connections to Iona Prep and has been around it a lot. These two probably have a relationship that goes back years…..

He’s an Econ major who was all academic team as well. If he was a lax kid, he’d be Duke, Notre Dame or UVA bound with that background. In other words, I’d watch for highly ranked business school to land him.

If we offered, Fran must think he has NFL potential (one year guy).

Ethan, the NFL awaits with the right coaching. Choose Cuse!​

IMG_0613.jpeg

He’s an Econ major who was all academic team as well. If he was a lax kid, he’d be Duke, Notre Dame or UVA bound with that background. In other words, I’d watch for highly ranked business school to land him.

Seems like a perfect replacement for Isaiah Johnson

Seems like a perfect replacement for Isaiah Johnson
OFFERED> ETHAN ROBINSON, IONA PREP MONTGOMERY, NY/ PORTAL FROM BUCKNELL
#2 6' 185/ DB/4.57 40/ SH 4.37/31 GAMES: 154 TACKLES, 6.5 TFL, 1 SACK, 25 PBUs, 5 INTs, 2 FF
images

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59<

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FILM SHOWS HIM EXCLUSIVELY @ CB
GREAT COVER CORNER
GREAT ANTICIPATION OF PLAY
GREAT OPEN FIELD TACKLER
MANY PBU'S
TOUGH
HITS VERY HARD
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:

Well, Economics is Maxwell, so not too shabby.

I'm just glad that Coach Brown went with "Detail" instead of "Focus."
For McCord does he change it to “SHotgun” instead of “Detail”?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom