Class of 2015 - CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU

Tito Benach‏@TitoBenach 2m
Syracuse got a steal in 2015 Champagnat CB Gerald Robinson. One of the more underrated corners in the 2015 class #Cuse @6_island

This is a big-time pickup for us. We don't generally get FL kids until later in the process. To get one this early, with other high D1 offers, is pretty much unheard of.

Hope he actual handles the challenge in that letter. The big boys will be swarming come January. Kid is legit and is in a hot bed, could really blow up.

My only concern would be if he's still solid if UF decided to offer.

Hope these kids can read it. They just had a report on public radio that some Southern state is going to legislate that all public schools teach and test students in cursive. Apparently most kids can't read cursive anymore.
Ugh, I'd go the other way. Teach the kids print only and proper typing.

McDonald's first full recruiting process at SU. He sure is great at this.

Coach Lea's handwriting is impressive. My handwriting is so bad, I would be best served by typing letters because my writing is so awful.
You should see the handwritten letter Coach Lea wrote to Orangeyes. He is unbelievable....like a machine or a monk from the Middle Ages (the real one, not the mini brewery)

You should see the handwritten letter Coach Lea wrote to Orangeyes. He is unbelievable...like a machine or a monk from the Middle Ages (the real one, not the mini brewery)
Must have gone to Catholic school

1. Denzel Ward‏@DWard75_ 7m
  2. @6_island Welcome To The Fam Bro #Cuse
    1f34a.png

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...racuse_football_recruit_d.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Favorite quotes

"I want to be at Syracuse," Robinson said Friday by phone. "I told Coach McDonald from the start that I wanted to be there. He just told me to hold off for a second and think about it. So I thought about it and that's just where I want to be. And I can bring more Florida guys up there with me, too.
"(McDonald) doesn't want to show that he just wants me to come there for football. He's also telling me I can come there for an education as well."
Robinson said he enjoys playing bump and man-to-man defense but also can play cover 2 and cover 3. He helped lead his team to a state championship last fall and made a key fourth-quarter interception to help preserve the victory. Robinson described that in Dade County, "you only play fast all day," saying he timed in at 4.56 seconds in the 40-yard dash.