Class of 2014 - CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
went right over my head, thought it was dawsons creek related and didnt even think about it.

Sorry bro. In Dawson's Creek, Dawson was played by James Van Der Beek who also played Jonothan Moxon in Varsity Blues.

Just trying to give White plausible (albiet a stretch) deniability.

I'm all for signing Katie Holmes. I'd try and find a nice picture but wouldn't want to upset the photo gods!

TOS: 3-star CB & Cuse target Lamar Dawson RT @LamarDawson: My college decision will be made next weekend

TOS: 3-star CB & Cuse target Lamar Dawson RT @LamarDawson: My college decision will be made next weekend

When is his visit?

He just retweeted this

@Cuse315Town: @LamarDawson I couldn't sway your decision either way, but imagine lining up '14, alongside Brandon Reddish!?! I call that: #Catch&Release

He is visiting next Saturday, that was confirmed on Saturday. He then Tweeted that he is making his decision next weekend. Cuse Family +1. I have no doubt he will commit to SU.

Thanks, DJO.

Dawson is a "new" name for me--just heard about him this week, and I follow recruiting pretty closely. Thanks for the update.

he plays like a very athletic free safety...hits like one

I think both Witter and Dawson.

I have a feeling we can throw Blake in their as well. Apparently he has a real good relationship with the staff, especially McDonald. He was probably excited when he got the Mizzou offer. Hopefully he has a good support system to help give some guidance. He wanted to be Orange all along, and you just never know if there will be any spots left for either school by the time the Fall rolls around. If you are a limited offer guy like Blake you just can't afford to roll the dice. I have a feeling he leaves committed

Adding Dawson would give us another CORE6 guy. That's a group I would like to get involved in

You read anything on Sykes...speaking of Core6.

only that he is very much interested and wants to visit. It doesn't sound like he will be making a decision anytime soon. At this point I think it's Syracuse and Iowa St, but we need to get him on campus. He may be holding on for some more offers though. He doesn't have a lot of OLB film out there because he took one for the team and played DE last season. If we can land him though I think he could be one of the best prospects we bring in this entire class

only that he is very much interested and wants to visit. It doesn't sound like he will be making a decision anytime soon. At this point I think it's Syracuse and Iowa St, but we need to get him on campus. He may be holding on for some more offers though. He doesn't have a lot of OLB film out there because he took one for the team and played DE last season. If we can land him though I think he could be one of the best prospects we bring in this entire class

Not to get too sidetracked in Dawson's thread... But Sykes is the kid I've wanted all along for our LB corps even more so than I wanted Franklin and Moskal. Add Sykes to that unit, and it is going to be disgusting in a few years just how good our LBs are...

Is it possible that he may not be able to visit until officials? He wouldn't have gone to that Minnie camp except that he was able to get a ride with someone else attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom