Class of 2014 - CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
☞LAMBO DAW☞@LamarDawson 22m
I'm committing to Syracuse university

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

From the PS story:

Now that he is on board with SU, Dawson hopes to continue the trend of Chicago commitments. Colton Moskal, a three-star linebacker from Lake Zurich Senior High School in Lake Zurich, Ill., is the other player in the 2014 recruiting class from the Chicago area, and Dawson has his eyes on Aaron Roberts, an offensive lineman rated as high as three stars by Rivals, from De La Salle Institute.
He hopes to send the Syracuse Twitter army after Roberts and show him the same "love" that he felt from SU fans. Dawson said of the schools in his top three, Syracuse had the most supportive and relentless fans.
It made him feel wanted, made him feel at home, made him seal the deal Saturday.
"The fans on Twitter, I just think they care about their football team," Dawson said. "I didn't get that much love from any other school."

Looks like the Twitter Army gets mentioned with another commit.

From the PS story:

Now that he is on board with SU, Dawson hopes to continue the trend of Chicago commitments. Colton Moskal, a three-star linebacker from Lake Zurich Senior High School in Lake Zurich, Ill., is the other player in the 2014 recruiting class from the Chicago area, and Dawson has his eyes on Aaron Roberts, an offensive lineman rated as high as three stars by , from De La Salle Institute.
He hopes to send the Syracuse Twitter army after Roberts and show him the same "love" that he felt from SU fans. Dawson said of the schools in his top three, Syracuse had the most supportive and relentless fans.
It made him feel wanted, made him feel at home, made him seal the deal Saturday.
"The fans on Twitter, I just think they care about their football team," Dawson said. "I didn't get that much love from any other school."

and we have one coach who "doesn't write lines".

and we have one coach who "doesn't write lines".

Coaches aren't part of the twitter army.

And amazingly, despite having a position coach who "doesn't write lines"--who so many have concluded in the last 24 hours is a totally recruiting liability--the highest rated player we've landed in a decade is a WR who will play for Moore at SU. Go figure.

Search for #CuseTwitterArmy. Add it to your profile and tweets. That's about it.

#CuseNation
#Cuse14

Are also good searches.

Stupid question but how do I join this army? Just signed up for twitter and don't know how to use it.
You should be aware that if you get caught tweeting recruits, you will be banned from the board. Apparently SU has issued a statement in the past suggesting its against their wishes.

As a result this board has the policy that if you violate SUs wishes, you will no longer be allowed to participate on this board.

So if you wish to join up in the twitter army DO NOT post about it here, or you will be banned.

You should be aware that if you get caught tweeting recruits, you will be banned from the board. Apparently SU has issued a statement in the past suggesting its against their wishes.

As a result this board has the policy that if you violate SUs wishes, you will no longer be allowed to participate on this board.

So if you wish to join up in the twitter army DO NOT post about it here, or you will be banned.

The NCAA is so stupid, can't wait until the day it doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NCAA is so stupid, can't wait until the day it doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to be honest I dont really blame the board rule on the NCAA. Frankly I disagree with the rule and think its silly ban someone from one portion of the Internet for something they do in another part of the Internet.

But I completely understand the point of view of the Admins. They love their orange so much, they can't even bear the thought of SU being penalized as a result of their actions (or in this case the actions of the board that they run). It's why I don't partake in the twitter army, but I do understand why somebody would want to.

Welcome to Cuse family, Lamar! Looking forward to seeing you do your thing in The Dome!

From the PS story:

Now that he is on board with SU, Dawson hopes to continue the trend of Chicago commitments. Colton Moskal, a three-star linebacker from Lake Zurich Senior High School in Lake Zurich, Ill., is the other player in the 2014 recruiting class from the Chicago area, and Dawson has his eyes on Aaron Roberts, an offensive lineman rated as high as three stars by , from De La Salle Institute.

twitter philosoraptor.jpg

I'm just going to continue this one man Twitter/dinosaur thing. It hasn't stopped amusing me yet.

And please note - my total involvement in Twitter is retweeting two work related things and following a handful of my industry's experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom