CBA coach Dotterer shot, in critical condition | Syracusefan.com

CBA coach Dotterer shot, in critical condition

Holy sheet. Coached against and known him for years.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

A great coach, very good ball player and even better person. He's related to me and I hope he comes out of this and continues to be a role model for hundreds of kids. I know he helped me and gave even great advice in high school even when I was playing on a different team and a rival of CBAs. He is the Phil Jackson 'zen' of high school baseball in CNY.

He's a cousin, a real character, very smart and philosophical man with a huge range of interests . His family has been trying to get him to quit the liquor store (he used to have books in there too) or move for ages. He's been a beloved fixture and a hidden treasure on the North side for decades besides his phenomenal coaching legacy impacting so many young people. I pray he recuperates and can continue to enjoy his independent way of life and love of coaching for years to come. His father Dutch Dotterer Sr. gave me my first opportunity to see a Chiefs game when I was around 12.

A great coach, very good ball player and even better person. He's related to me and I hope he comes out of this and continues to be a role model for hundreds of kids. I know he helped me and gave even great advice in high school even when I was playing on a different team and a rival of CBAs. He is the Phil Jackson 'zen' of high school baseball in CNY.

We were writing at the same time ;)

Hadn't heard the name Dutch Dotterer (Jr.) since I was a little kid. Has a pretty nice Wiki page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Dotterer

He's a cousin, a real character, very smart and philosophical man with a huge range of interests . His family has been trying to get him to quit the liquor store (he used to have books in there too) or move for ages. He's been a beloved fixture and a hidden treasure on the North side for decades besides his phenomenal coaching legacy impacting so many young people. I pray he recuperates and can continue to enjoy his independent way of life and love of coaching for years to come. His father Dutch Dotterer Sr. gave me my first opportunity to see a Chiefs game when I was around 12.

i love this part of the story, that word got out to CM Punk and he went out of his way to get ahold of Tom and said he is going to meet him when the WWE comes to syracuse in March
Two different wrestling organizations have reached out to Tom and are going to give him the VIP treatment when they come to town.