"Central New York is an awesome place to go to college" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"Central New York is an awesome place to go to college"

Can't argue with Levy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guys from my fraternity booted him after he tried crashing a private party. This was after he had already graduated. He wasn't allowed but one night we had Dr. Dirty up in the party room.

SMR11_OsMag_077.tif-300x177.jpg

Is Broadwell's still there? There was always the Rat.
The entire forks of the road is completely different than when I attended. A large convenience store now sits where Bucklands was.

Speaking of Bucklands...were any of you there when Wanda still managed the place?

used to hop the train from serenos to barneys. psi phi gamma!

Anyone remember the Warehouse (bar)up in Oswego and the fire? My freshman year there was a huge blizzard - school was closed and everyone from Hart and Funnelle Halls formed a human chain , everyone standing next to each other in waist high snow along the middle of the road all the way past Sheldon Hall down about 4 blocks to Rte 104 to the liquor store. I think they bought out the liquor store and passed up quarts and quarts of vodka, gin, southern comfort, rum, tango etc person by person up the road. They then started passing up expensive six packs bought at Bucklands across the street. There used to be soda machines in the dorms basement game rooms, so I recall everyone collecting quarters and emptying those machines in the blink of an eye for mixers. Unbelievably funny - what a party with both dorms.