CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington | Syracusefan.com

CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington

I found this interesting. Perhaps I'm the only one.

But I was surprised that there are 8 players from Mass. and 5 from Conn. on the current Michigan roster.

Kind-of a stealth recruiting territory for them there...

Are those states out of our previous recruiting area? Those sound like states a long ways away from us.

I found this interesting. Perhaps I'm the only one.

But I was surprised that there are 8 players from Mass. and 5 from Conn. on the current Michigan roster.

Kind-of a stealth recruiting territory for them there...
I think they are mostly holdovers from when Don Brown was there and dominated that region for them.

I think they are mostly holdovers from when Don Brown was there and dominated that region for them.
I was checking out the Michigan roster in search of NJ players who might transfer assuming Harbaugh leaves. That's when I saw all these Mass/Conn. players.

We used to recruit some great players out of New England, including Dwight Freeney, Tebucky Jones and Diamond Ferri, among others.

Made me wonder why we've deemphasized recruiting in that area.

I was checking out the Michigan roster in search of NJ players who might transfer assuming Harbaugh leaves. That's when I saw all these Mass/Conn. players.

We used to recruit some great players out of New England, including Dwight Freeney, Tebucky Jones and Diamond Ferri, among others.

Made me wonder why we've deemphasized recruiting in that area.
I assume the Mass/Conn. players are due to Don Brown being on their staff for several years

ACC refs? Oy ve, prepare for national outrage. Maybe they will show how good they are by showing a clip of the punt “first down“ against UNC…..

The defense for the ACC and the refs is obvious for however they screw the game up tonight - its not that they rigged the game, its just that they are incompetent.

God knows there's enough video footage from just our games alone to build a strong case for that...

I'm rooting for Washington but I think Michigan wins this pretty comfortably.

I'm rooting for Washington but I think Michigan wins this pretty comfortably.
if Mich D is the real thing then Wash will have troubles scoring.

Mich struggled vs Ala who is not an elite D this yr, and PSU and Maryland and OSU and Iowa.. Basically all the games down the stretch.. OSU and Maryland threw it pretty well vs them and Wash is better than them,

If the Wash Oline can protect they will move the ball.
if the Mich oline can run Wash wont slow them down

Go Washington!

Let the PAC 10 (or 12, whatever) die with dignity.
I’d love to see Washington win & then show up to the B1G next Fall like…..

IMG_0001.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom