CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Finals: Michigan vs Washington

Could see a lot of coaching movement - I’d expect if coaches can’t get immunity added to their current contracts, they will be looking to jump anywhere that will provide that. Way too much risk just got added to coaches; they will find a way to mitigate that.

This is how close Jim Harbaugh was to playing in a Super Bowl in the 1995 season with the Colts. It was 20-16 Steelers, last play of the game, Harbaugh threw a Hail Mary. The ball literally rolls off the receiver's lap in the end zone.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 174822.png

This is how close Jim Harbaugh was to playing in a Super Bowl in the 1995 season with the Colts. It was 20-16 Steelers, last play of the game, Harbaugh threw a Hail Mary. The ball literally rolls off the receiver's lap in the end zone.

View attachment 236965
I remember praying the colts would win that game as I thought the Steelers were more of a threat. Turned out it didn’t matter…..although it’s now been 28 yrs since I have had any interest in this weekend. F Jerrah!

View attachment 236965
There was a Syracuse hoops home game at the same time. From my section we could see into the boxes that had that final play on their TVs. edit: I couldn't remember the opponent just looked up it was vs. Rutgers. Pretty sure it was the Knight's first season the Big East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom