CFP Games Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

The key to Alabama-Clemson is the Clemson D.
They have to do what Georgia did.
Alabama D is going to slow down Lawrence but Clemson will try to throw the ball on Alabama. The Crimson Tide secondary is a bunch of younger kids who are talented but young.

Clemson D has to slow down Tua. Clemson front 7 is talented back end is weaker as well.
This will be like Georgia-Alabama.

I really like Alabama's strategy in this game. Just get a bunch of kids who are bigger, stronger, faster, and more skilled than everybody else and then surround those kids with twice as many of the best coaches and trainers money can buy. Just excellent, excellent. Amazed no one else is trying it.

Time for some investigative journalist to expose the bagmen in Alabama. Bring down the SEC. :)

I really like Alabama's strategy in this game. Just get a bunch of kids who are bigger, stronger, faster, and more skilled than everybody else and then surround those kids with twice as many of the best coaches and trainers money can buy. Just excellent, excellent. Amazed no one else is trying it.
"Consultants"

It seems like every time a top coach is let go by another school he becomes a consultant at Bama.

Should’ve been Clemson vs UGA and Bama vs tOSU

NFW. I agree with the tweet that was sent out after Auburn pounded Purdue. Ohio State should be banned from next year's CFP as well as this year's for losing to the Boilermakers.

:)

Cheers,
Neil

Just watched the pepperoni pizza one.

Thank you for this.
His voice and descriptives are bob ross-esque. Try watching him try the old ones from 1940s and earlier some are hilarious

sabin was absolutely losing his mind on some of the dumb decisions made by his squad.
oddest play to me was after a couple personal fouls the sooners were forced to kickoff from their 10 yd line.
bama kid raises his hand like an outfielder to tell the other kid he's got it and the refs signal fair catch. so bama gets the ball on the 20 instead of out near the 5o where he no doubt could have run untouched. anyone know the rule there ? can you fair catch a kickoff ? if so then why not fair catch an onside kick attempt ?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom