CFP Games Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

a better alternative to watching these games would be to watch my new favorite YouTube channel
Steve1989MREInfo
He literally just taste tests military MREs
Surprisingly interesting
Just watched the pepperoni pizza one.

Thank you for this.

Herm taunting Addaizo is awesome TV.
Patterson clearly being told bring it back to the game.
While Harsin has been quiet basically the whole time.
Herm is awesome.

So the OU kicker just set the CFB record for career kicking points with 496.

Szmyt has 141 with 3 years of eligibility left & an offense that will provide endless red zone trips & XP attempts.

Herm taunting Addaizo is awesome TV.
Patterson clearly being told bring it back to the game.
While Harsin has been quiet basically the whole time.
Herm is awesome.

I just flipped over to see what you were talking about...

God bless you if you’ve been watching that feed the whole game. Brutal on the ears.

T
I just flipped over to see what you were talking about...

God bless you if you’ve been watching that feed the whole game. Brutal on the ears.
It’s so bad I cant stop watching.
Herm won’t shut up.
Addaizo is a meathead.
Patterson is trying to be interesting.
Harsin is barely there.

Oklahoma has to put their safeties at the LOS and basically force Tua to throw quick deep balls and hope Bama guys don’t catch them.

This OU defense is so bad. It’s actually annoying me that they are incapable of allowing this to be a somewhat close game.

Did somebody lose a bet or something why is Dave Matthews Band the commercial music now in the second half?

I really like Alabama's strategy in this game. Just get a bunch of kids who are bigger, stronger, faster, and more skilled than everybody else and then surround those kids with twice as many of the best coaches and trainers money can buy. Just excellent, excellent. Amazed no one else is trying it.

After the first quarter Alabama went into cruise control and possession game.
They knew they could score whenever they really tried and just looked to kill clock and get the game moving.
Oklahoma offense was good once it was garbage time and they finally realized Ceedee Lamb was on.

ACC refs not doing our conference any favors tonight

They suck. I feel like we need to apologize to someone.

That aside, Bama will not score like this on Clemson. As previously mentioned, it’s going to come down to the Clemson OL. If they command the trench, Clemson can do some damage and put Bama on their heels.

Damn shame it took OU 15:00 to figure out the game had started. They dug a hole they couldn’t get out of. No offense can overcome that lack of defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom