CFP Games Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

CFP Games Thread

If Dungey had not got injured, we should have won a close game against Notre Dame.

The coaches room has spent the entire drive talking about the kickoff it is spectacular bad TV.

Herm is literally doing every he can to get Addaizo to show some life.
It’s amazing.
Gary Patterson is saving this broadcast.
Herm’s energy level is truly impressive. Addaizo is so lifeless this is great bad TV.

Nooo! I feel for you. I just went outside and grabbed my batch of wings from the turkey fryer. We're in business for the rest of the game and fights tonight.
It's probably for the best. Plus, I've gotten really good at doing a combo high temp bake and broil using Costco frozen wings and Frank's. They come out plenty crispy.

The game itself isn’t very entertaining, but holy hell Quinnen Williams is incredible. And Josh Jacobs has been Bama’s #3 RB this year and might be the #1 RB in the draft lol

Mr. Saban does not appear happy with his team’s false starts.

If I’m an Oklahoma fan who’s not already at The Clevelander, then I’m on the next Uber.

Most of the press is missing the point here... everyone is knocking expanding the playoffs because if seeds 3 and 4 can’t keep it close then what would seeds 5-8 do. The point is that we need a better way to pick seeds 3 and 4... maybe. Playoff would do that? Expand to 6 and create a wildcard round where the top two get a bye.

a better alternative to watching these games would be to watch my new favorite YouTube channel
Steve1989MREInfo
He literally just taste tests military MREs
Surprisingly interesting

On the bright side, it looks like the CFP selection committee got the seedings right. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom