Class of 2023 - CG Elijah Gertrude (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 CG Elijah Gertrude (NJ) Offered

I think our coaches do as well.
Do you get the feeling they would still take Ducharme's commit, and if so does that close the door on Gertrude?

This guy flashes elite speed and quickness and he's using it not just in the open court but to break his man down off the dribble. He is definitely a better prospect than Ducharme as far as I'm concerned.

Gertrude has no other visits planned but is working on tripping to Syracuse and Kansas, potentially after the school year begins. Syracuse was three deep with Jim Boeheim, Red Autry and Gerry McNamara for him at Peach Jam, while Kansas had Norm Roberts at his games.

As for the Syracuse message, “That’s one thing we’ve been talking about is the zone. They feel like I’m a skilled defender as well. They feel like I can be long in the zone, get a couple steals, get a couple dunks and they feel like offensively there are some things I have to work on, but they’re going to help me improve on those things.”

CE7F9D3D-64FF-4566-B76A-E3806F9130DC.jpg

Top 5 announcement at 2 pm

Yeah, just last week he was talking about taking a trip here. I’m going to be optimistic here and say this might be good news in relation to us with other recruits.

Yeah - I’m hoping we were the dumper, not the dumpee.

Of course, it’d be Peak Cuse to wave a croot off, because we were so sure about landing Our Guy,
only to have that dude leave us standing alone at the altar.
Again.

Yikes

Hopefully this is because we reeled Reid back in

Crap. Really, really, really liked this kid's game.

Was hoping he was the Ducharme replacement.

Crazy that we might lose out on all three of Elmarko Jackson, Ducharme, and Gertrude.

Crap. Really, really, really liked this kid's game.

Was hoping he was the Ducharme replacement.

Crazy that we might lose out on all three of Elmarko Jackson, Ducharme, and Gertrude.
Yeah, I agree. I wonder if that's why SU offered Mike Williams not too long ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom