Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was impressed that while he takes a ton of shots he does actually differ to his teammates a ton, will pass to the open guy. if they were a bit more athletic he would have had 10 assists.

Approved.
If im JB i start Buddy and JG and the 3 tallest players on the team. Have the 3 trees park inside and let Buddy and JG play 2 on 2 with one of them jacking a three. Always a three. Never a two. Nobody else is allowed to touch the ball or shoot unless it results from an offensive rebound. The Ultimate ISO!

you have to consider the size of the crowd.. unless the locals play almost all the smaller class teams games are not sold out. When its in Glens falls it gets pretty good local support even when local teams arent in it, but when its in Roch/UB area it doesnt travel as well. Not sure why Utica/Syracuse never want to try and host it, but cost is huge component. the glens falls arena is fine and about as it as it gets to get in and out for parking.. Bingo is much worse for parking and about the same arena set up.

if it was me I would have in on a rotation Roc/Syr/glen falls/Bingo. but really some teams travel better than others. our school sends a ton when we go. even for a small school. Many more than the Roc/Buf schools do.

It actually took me to the end of your post to realize that you were referring to Binghamton and not the game of Bingo. I was thinking, "Damn, those Northern New Yorkers pack it in for Bingo so much that parking is a problem?!"

I've never heard Binghamton referred to as Bingo before.

I don't come to the basketball side much at all, but has it been posted that Joe has been invited to the national high school and college slam dunk and three point shooting contest?

He's shown he can make them, but I don't really want to see him putting up 25 footers on the reg.

For reference, are those lines on the GF Civic Center court the HS & college 3pt lines or do girls & boys have different HS lines?

It actually took me to the end of your post to realize that you were referring to Binghamton and not the game of Bingo. I was thinking, "Damn, those Northern New Yorkers pack it in for Bingo so much that parking is a problem?!"

Those were the old days before the Bingo halls went No Smoking, practically killed the industry.

Yeah, you're right. Shooting 70% from three as a team including multiple from beyond the NBA lineis totally normal in the college game and something to reliably build an offense around.
your point is spot on ...

but i'm still anticipating jgiii becoming our version of kyle guy

If so... I want to see a man bun.

Man, while I was watching the game, I was thinking to myself "I don't remember this being what Guy looked like at all" and I couldn't remember what was different, so thank you.

His game is streaming live for anyone l. Go to Facebook and search glens falls basketball. Just tuned in and saw him shot 4 times and miss all 4. But they’re up by 7 going into the second quarter.

As someone who grew up in Binghamton, we all call it Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom