Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

At no point does it say he was offered a scholarship. He may have been... But may be a walk on offer also

See post #457 in this thread.

In a tweet from Chance Amie, posted today (April 12, 2000).

"After a great conversation with @CoachBabersCuse
I’m blessed to receive an offer from Syracuse University. #orange "

Assuming he graduated from Blinn CC, I think two years, and if true why not. Kid was really athletically talented. I believe in second chances for those who show they have learned from their mistakes.
Can't spell B-L-I-N-G w/o B-L-I-N...

Shouldn't there be a Boom or some tweet from the staff with eyes looking or oranges? Nothing from the staff yet? Strange.

If this is real, any chance they would bring him in for safety or Rover?

A

Chance had classes with DickinMichigan.

Hey smartypants, that’s not true!

However, when I was a student, I did pass he and Ben on the quad while he was taking his official visit….

It saves the University some $$$ when they recruit players whose health insurance is already covered by Medicare.

Strange offer. Is it for 2022 or 2023? Wonder if one of the current qbs (Morgan) may be entering the portal? If it is 2022 seems like more needs with the scholarships than qb. If 2023 we already have a good qb commit.
Have to see how this ends up. Sometimes a player says they have an offer and we never hear anything else.

See post #457 in this thread.

In a tweet from Chance Amie, posted today (April 12, 2000).

"After a great conversation with @CoachBabersCuse
I’m blessed to receive an offer from Syracuse University. #orange "

Right. PWOs post the same. Doesn't say "received a scholarship offer from" or "offered a scholarship from".

Semantics I know but makes all the sense in the world to offer him a shot to prove himself prior to putting him on scholarship OR maybe Dino promised a scholarship again if he did x,y, and z and he has. Just saying there's a bit of liberty that can be taken with wording of tweets.

If the staff is high on Chance let’s roll with him. As long as Dino buys that there will be less pot holes along the way this time.
Maybe Dino assured Chance that he would be enthusiastically welcomed back and not be stoned for any previous transgressions. Dino could also assign an upper classman Bud to act as his mentor to ease back onto the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom