Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

He can help.
Agreed. Lets put it this way Washington is finally getting a shot and after all of his ups and downs might just make the league. Chance has skills that cant be taught.

I think the coach needs to stop relying on that strategy. Maybe some kids will do it, out of fear of an offer being pulled, but it's 2022. Kids tell the world what they had for breakfast.
hey, you think Dino wants Pitt or BC to know that Chance eats Fruity Pebbles??! they will use that against us!

Chance was a guy the first time around that wasn't taking the off field stuff seriously enough. If the staff is re-offering he must be serious about doing things right. He's an electric athlete that can help the team.

I bet every poster on this board has been given a second chance in their lives
Truer words were never spoken. We all have had varying degrees of second chances in our lives.

I had the ultimate second chance: at 18 months old I was pronounced dead. True story. My whole life has been a second chance when you get right down to it.

As an aside, technically of course that makes me a zombie. It always annoys me that there are so many myths about zombies. No, I don’t eat brains. Well, OK, sure…birthdays, holidays, special occasions. Who wouldn’t, right?

The bottom line is that life is full of second chances, some big and some small. On the surface it seems like a head scratcher but if Dino thinks it is a good fit, then who would I be to say otherwise.

Gotta wonder if Lamson’s spring game performance generated some “portal opportunities” for him.

I don’t think insiders here would be worried about depth if it were just Morgan leaving.
This better not be the case. He is just a redshirt freshman! Who even knows what will happen this year?

Agreed. Lets put it this way Washington is finally getting a shot and after all of his ups and downs might just make the league. Chance has skills that cant be taught.
Look at Cunningham on Louisville, with him dynamic offense, without can barely move the ball. Chance gives us their designated "Football Player".

Truer words were never spoken. We all have had varying degrees of second chances in our lives.

I had the ultimate second chance: at 18 months old I was pronounced dead. True story. My whole life has been a second chance when you get right down to it.

As an aside, technically of course that makes me a zombie. It always annoys me that there are so many myths about zombies. No, I don’t eat brains. Well, OK, sure…birthdays, holidays, special occasions. Who wouldn’t, right?

The bottom line is that life is full of second chances, some big and some small. On the surface it seems like a head scratcher but if Dino thinks it is a good fit, then who would I be to say otherwise.
A+ post. And now I'm really wondering how you died and became the undead.

Gotta wonder if Lamson’s spring game performance generated some “portal opportunities” for him.

I don’t think insiders here would be worried about depth if it were just Morgan leaving.

I'll always worry about the portal for players who come to Syracuse from a long way away, like, say, Sacramento.

So not surprising that one of our QBs is possibly going portal. While it would stink if Lamson, such is the environment. Again it is up to the coaches to convince him he is on a path to future PT. Pure spitballing here but maybe Lamson thinks the OC and QB coach want to bring in "their guys". Who knows. If we are offering Chance it is pretty clear someone is leaving. For the record I think Morgan could definitely handle backup duty. We also have a great QB recruit coming in.

He was okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom