Cheap Barclays tix at StubHub | Syracusefan.com

Cheap Barclays tix at StubHub

shermstheman

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
site confuses me but are nosebleeds at $9. Need to show support for the boys. Those smarter than me may find good deals closer to the court- I’m trying to figure that out.

everything is general admission for tuesday. earlier you get there, the better your seat. upper deck may not even be open.

site confuses me but are nosebleeds at $9. Need to show support for the boys. Those smarter than me may find good deals closer to the court- I’m trying to figure that out.

It’s been a tough year, but a March trip to NYC still feels like a Syracuse basketball ritual.

Hope our people will be there in number.

everything is general admission for tuesday. earlier you get there, the better your seat. upper deck may not even be open.

Correct -- bought mine earlier in the week as the Tuesday session includes all 3 games. With fees, the tix are $12.63. Now that it's an evening game, there would be no reason why anyone in the tri-state area would not be in attendance (especially since you can sit anywhere you want--look for me right behind the bench!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom