Chris Bleich waiver denied | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chris Bleich waiver denied

The key might be if Florida supported the transfer. If they were s about it, it might help to explain the denial.

When Bleich announced his transfer, Univ of Florida publicly supported his waiver, indicating that he was moving closer to home. I honestly am perplexed by this decision given the current pandemic. This makes absolutely no sense.

Wonder which committee makes these calls.

The real question to be answered in my eyes, is if he will remain here for next season if his appeal is denied.

We need to hire Tom Mars - he's the attorney getting all the high profile transfers approved. Heard a radio segment with him this morning, was interesting.
Love to listen if you could link it for us?

The Compliance department isn't too good at putting forth a case. He has an extra year to get in football shape and recover from whatever injury he's dealing with.

That's an interesting angle, we have to wonder about our compliance representation. That said, the NCAA is a flippin joke.

Our Lawyers in the compliance department or whoever we suggest our players use to file these waivers to the NCAA are terrible. That is the only reasoning I can come up with
The other reason is we don’t have any of the information that they based their decision on. Makes it kind of hard to respond.

Wonder which committee makes these calls.

1599776763384.png

We should play every game for like 55 minutes so our guys get experience and then just walk off the field...and maybe take our cleats to any NCAA logos.

This season is stupid anyway.

you wonder what we file that makes ours all so different they get denied so often

This times 1000000!

It is really getting comical at this point. Could this have also been Florida not playing ball? I could absolutely be wrong here, but I think transfers need to have the approval from the "losing" school.

Each circumstance is different, sometimes the kids use our compliance lawyers, sometimes they use ones suggested outside the university. So idk if Griffin and Bleich had the same lawyers. But Griffin has been an outlier for us. Whoever we have been using we need to do better than and/or find someone new.
Is this for real? We do not suggest (dictate) to the player and their families who to use? That is crazy and if its Syracuse’s compliance people that have the low success rate then it’s time for an analysis for the failures.

Has any info been revealed regarding when he could be healthy enough to play (if eligible)? I'm assuming the answer is 'No' but I'm asking just in case.

The key might be if Florida supported the transfer. If they were s about it, it might help to explain the denial.
did florida really put up a fight? UF fans didn't seem to mind that he transferred to Syracuse

Is this for real? We do not suggest (dictate) to the player and their families who to use? That is crazy and if its Syracuse’s compliance people that have the low success rate then it’s time for an analysis for the failures.
Some use syracuse compliance lawyers, some use their own lawyers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom