There will be more of Joe More | Syracusefan.com

There will be more of Joe More

Tv Show Alf GIF by Laff

What was his injury? It would be helpful if he is cleared for spring football. With new systems being installed he needs to be on the field.

Very very good news. Need quality depth and starters. We will see where Mr. more lands on the depth chart this spring.

Very very good news. Need quality depth and starters. We will see where Mr. more lands on the depth chart this spring.
Agree. Joe has a lot of experience and is a full grown man.

I doubt we end up with anyone on the OL on the all conference teams but I think we are going to end up with 10 guys or so who have the strength and the experience to succeed in the ACC.

The overall quality of play may only be slightly better but I think the depth from 1 to 10 will be significantly better.

Still worried about this group but progress is being made.

That's not how FB rolls. He'll be hitting if he can.
Agreed if he is 100 percent. if he is not 100 percent, you hold him out, have him participate as much as possible in team activities and get him healthy. Do you know that he is recovered? The whole reason he is getting the extra year is due to a serious injury.

Agreed if he is 100 percent. if he is not 100 percent, you hold him out, have him participate as much as possible in team activities and get him healthy. Do you know that he is recovered? The whole reason he is getting the extra year is due to a serious injury.
Did you read my last sentence?

Joe is fully recovered and was 100 % in November. He could have played in the last couple of games but decisionn was made to pursue a medical redshirt and seemed like a no doubt case. He was cross trained at four positions preseason once Wohlabaugh won the starting RT job.

Joe is fully recovered and was 100 % in November. He could have played in the last couple of games but decisionn was made to pursue a medical redshirt and seemed like a no doubt case. He was cross trained at four positions preseason once Wohlabaugh won the starting RT job.
Yup. And he dressed for every game in November. FWIW, More was always involved when the group of OL met after each offensive series during games. Often offering suggestions and "coaching" up the guys who were playing. It was impressive to see him so involved even though he wasn't playing. Seemed like a leader.

Very glad to hear he is 100%. Thanks for sharing the information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom