Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

The upper preferred pricing is out of whack.

This season's home side upper A level seems like the fewest STHs since I moved to that section. I am surrounded by empty seats. Another price increase would only make things worse.
Yup -- pretty sure the real premium area will only be the home team sideline between the 40s and 50s on both side. Those seats will carry additional perks and features. There's enough demand to support raising them there and getting the pricing better elsewhere. Reseating should give an opportunity to fix a lot of the other areas that make no sense too.

You should probably check the source of your information. I have had football season tickets for 32 years and was advised I will receive donor rank points for longevity. We will be invited to the dome based on our donor ranking to select the seats we prefer and every effort will be made to keep us in the same location.
That’s true, but there will be a cost.

Yup -- pretty sure the real premium area will only be the home team sideline between the 40s and 50s on both side. Those seats will carry additional perks and features. There's enough demand to support raising them there and getting the pricing better elsewhere. Reseating should give an opportunity to fix a lot of the other areas that make no sense too.

Yes, for football, I believe most will be happy.

There’s going to be some that are going to have to totally move their seat for reasons, but generally most for football, will be satisfied

A cost for longevity???

That’s absolutely false.

You’re pulling things out of nowhere with absolutely no clue
If that’s the case, my ticket rep is totally clueless.

Yes, for football, I believe most will be happy.

There’s going to be some that are going to have to totally move their seat for reasons, but generally most for football, will be satisfied
are they only considering yard line as premium? For me having an aisle is more premium than being near the 50.

SU should free up another 1500 for students, Seems like it’s a hot ticket on campus at least .

No Student Left Behind! It markets itself.

Seriously, at this point, any student that wants to go should be able to buy a ticket at student prices. Some is better than none and they make more noise than anyone.

I started a dedicated thread on this topic if anyone wants to hop over there. It’s definitely an important conversation.

are they only considering yard line as premium? For me having an aisle is more premium than being near the 50.

I believe only considering yard line to yard libe

Just remember depending where you’re sitting and how many people are in your row, you may lose that aisle seat.

Dropping quite a few seats per row, especially the lower bowl

My information is somewhat dated as I have been out of the loop since July but I can tell you that as of mid-summer there were still a lot of decisions to be made.

TicketMaster/Live Nation does recommend a premium for aisle seats. You can see that if you have bought pavilion seats at The Amp. SU/Legends lean against that. You can see that Legends does not embrace it at Yankee Stadium. But it was still under consideration.
They were struggling with the notion of upgraded seats in the best locations. It is a real challenge in a multi use stadium. Some of the best football seats for the six or seven home dates aren’t even usable for the 20 basketball home dates. And some of the best basketball seats are among the worst for football. There will be some differentiation between upper and lower bowls but not sure where they landed beyond that.
Cup holders and arm rests are still TBD. They were planning on experimenting a bit.
The tiered preferred pricing for upper bowl sideline seats has been a failure. My section (319) has four different pricing points and you can save hundreds of dollars by moving up 5 rows. During the season ticket sale push you could see the first few rows of each price tier sell decently, then rows of unsold seats, followed by the next price tier with the same pattern. I expect this will be addressed.
Long term seat licenses were never discussed except super premium areas like boxes and some of the new additions. As mentioned there was sensitivity to the term donation in lieu of changes to the IRS code. Not surprising that they would change the terminology.

Again, this is all somewhat dated but at the time I had a pretty good feel for what was being considered.

I believe only considering yard line to yard libe

Just remember depending where you’re sitting and how many people are in your row, you may lose that aisle seat.

Dropping quite a few seats per row, especially the lower bowl
Going to be interesting to see how they address this. Part of the reseating process will be asking what makes your current seats attractive to you. If your number one priority is aisle seats that should help. Consider that not a single aisle seat will be lost during renovation.

Going to be interesting to see how they address this. Part of the reseating process will be asking what makes your current seats attractive to you. If your number one priority is aisle seats that should help. Consider that not a single aisle seat will be lost during renovation.
Hoping not to lose ours but we shall see. I’m also considering moving to another section where our friends are but pricing will be a big factor.

Yup, and 2019 attendance was ready to explode after the 10 win season. Season ticket sales were way up and then we dropped a huge duce for the next 3 years. Syracuse is a wait an see town because they have been burned time and time again over the last 25 years.
I get it, but I would also say that's really mediocre fandom.

98.5 % of the schools close practice to fans and limit media access. Subscription articles are up to Syracuse.com not SU.

I understand the paper has to make money. Thats not my issue, but it's a hinderance. I don't care what 98% of other schools do. I care what we do.

Kansas having trouble filling up their stadium.

“We have tickets available, and frankly, we shouldn’t."

Man, “Frankly we shouldn’t” is not a smart thing to say to encourage people to buy tickets.

Guilt never works, it just pisses people off.

This is nuts. Is it a room issue? I spill 3 drinks a game! The only reason to even put in individual seats is for cup holders.
Particularly in the upper bowl there was some concern with stationary arm rests and cup holders due to how narrow the rows are. They were unsure if replacing the benches with seats would make it better or worse. I have seen a couple of articles in the media that have said that the new seats will have cupholders so I hope this has been resolved.

Map looking goofy again on Ticketmaster. Is it possible they are selling like half of a row and then withholding the rest of the tickets? Just seems like it doesnt make sense to make it so obvious with entire rows gone inbetween two unsold rows

Map looking goofy again on Ticketmaster. Is it possible they are selling like half of a row and then withholding the rest of the tickets? Just seems like it doesnt make sense to make it so obvious with entire rows gone inbetween two unsold rows
You see things like this in large venues. Makes me think that the system has a cap on the inventory you can load for sale. Don;t think it's anything more nefarious than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom