Clemson Game Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

Had Orange Mojo Chicken for dinner, on my 2nd old fashioned garnished with an Orange. I'm god damn pumped up right now!!

Heat up your leftovers in the microwave for 44 seconds.

Yanks Astros 0-0

It's to the point im shocked when judge or sanchez don't strike out

Riley’s awful back there. Finally realized he didn’t have to catch it but just runs away and didn’t even try to sell a catch somewhere else. How many times do we run nowhere near the ball because the other teams returner acts like he’s catching it somewhere else?

If you’re not gonna catch it throw a block on that dude so he can’t get in position to save it.

There's always one guy in a section that says the refs are doing a good job.

Today if you think that well you quite frankly don't know football

If I am Dino I run the fake bubble screen wheel route to Pierce.

Clemson will jump everything close to the goal line.

Bama board and a Clemson fan who I will name seem to argee with us folks that are “wrong”.

They're wrong too. People here think every play is a screw job. It's about 10% of what some think.

Bama board and a Clemson fan who I will name seem to argee with us folks that are “wrong”.

They're wrong too. People here think every play is a screw job. It's about 10% of what some think.

Nah not every play. Never said. Enjoy your night.
Let’s go Orange!

Riley’s awful back there. Finally realized he didn’t have to catch it but just runs away and didn’t even try to sell a catch somewhere else. How many times do we run nowhere near the ball because the other teams returner acts like he’s catching it somewhere else?

Anyway he can practice separate from the rest of the team, and just catch punts in different situations for the entire allotted practice time? Is that allowed? I’m sure he gets tons of reps, but...he needs more.

Well... they got a 1st down... but that was an interesting series after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom