Clemson Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was supposed to get married last weekend in the Outer Banks, and the hurricane messed it all up. And ‘Cuse got bombed.

Mrs. creatorsgame and I were given a mulligan on our wedding weekend. Married on the beach this evening at 6:00. Dinner at 7:30, and her and I will be watching. She may be more rabid about it than I.

Feeling real good tonight. Syracuse football going to give us a wedding gift.

Let’s roll.

Do I take Syracuse Orange to defeat Clemson, for better or for worse?

“I do.”

Congratulations!

Hope the lads give you a memorable wedding gift tonight.

Spoke to Trill's father at JFK and he believes Dino will have them right for this game.

Spoke to some Clemson beat writers at my hotel and they couldn't believe the alumni committee put this as the Homecoming game.

Be at the Dome tonight hoping for a much better showcase than last week.

Those Clemson writers can go beat off back at their hotel then. They must be in a sour mood because the wait staff at Dino didn't hold the door open for them.

They were right next to us. That pig looked good!!!
tumblr_oh66f2aRF01r9dm6no3_500.gif

Can someone explain to me why it’s such a big deal, to critics, that the Clemson game is homecoming?

Is beating a sloppopotamus any more compelling than the worst case scenario against Clemson? And if you win - then the party is on!

I really don’t understand why anyone cares when homecoming is scheduled. But, this week, I’ve heard and read multiple outsiders criticize and fret over the idea of today being SU’s homecoming.

Can someone explain to me why it’s such a big deal, to critics, that the Clemson game is homecoming?

Is beating a sloppopotamus any more compelling than the worst case scenario against Clemson? And if you win - then the party is on!

I really don’t understand why anyone cares when homecoming is scheduled. But, this week, I’ve heard and read multiple outsiders criticize and fret over the idea of today being SU’s homecoming.
Typically teams schedule teams they know they can beat on homecoming.
So while they should give a chit since they are the defending NCs and number 1 their media are perceiving it as a slight.
It’s stupid as they shouldn’t care.
Like Rutgers is the typical homecoming opponent for Big Ten teams.

Was supposed to get married last weekend in the Outer Banks, and the hurricane messed it all up. And ‘Cuse got bombed.

Mrs. creatorsgame and I were given a mulligan on our wedding weekend. Married on the beach this evening at 6:00. Dinner at 7:30, and her and I will be watching. She may be more rabid about it than I.

Feeling real good tonight. Syracuse football going to give us a wedding gift.

Let’s roll.

Do I take Syracuse Orange to defeat Clemson, for better or for worse?

“I do.”
Congratulations. Maybe you will get lucky tonight and maybe we all get lucky tonight.;)

From the looks of all those water bottles and jugs, it looks like our boys are going to be well hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom