Clemson Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically teams schedule teams they know they can beat on homecoming.
So while they should give a chit since they are the defending NCs and number 1 their media are perceiving it as a slight.
It’s stupid as they shouldn’t care.
Like Rutgers is the typical homecoming opponent for Big Ten teams.
I guess a part of my point is why is it typical?

What’s the difference? Clemson is playing for a Natty - their motivation is inherent.

Plus, it’s certainly more fun and exciting to have ppl in town for a big game - I think the benefits outweigh the downfalls, if there even are any.

Not a big deal at all either way, I just find the handwringing odd and over the top.

Want to see Devito SLIDE UP in the pocket tonight instead of floating back and throwing off his back foot, or ducking out and getting outside the pocket.

Defense - do something, anything.

Let’s get ‘em!

I guess a part of my point is why is it typical?

What’s the difference? Clemson is playing for a Natty - their motivation is inherent.

Plus, it’s certainly more fun and exciting to have ppl in town for a big game - I think the benefits outweigh the downfalls, if there even are any.

Not a big deal at all either way, I just find the handwringing odd and over the top.
It is typical to schedule a weak team so the homecoming fans are more inclined to see a “win”.

They are perceiving as Syracuse sees Clemson as a sure win. When it’s we want a packed and loud Dome.

It’s stupid to take offense if you are Clemson as they are getting everyone’s best shot even if they are the homecoming game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom