Clemson Game TV Coverage Map | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game TV Coverage Map

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Sucks to be in Big 12 territory

h/t: MattSarz
ncf_clemson_syracuse_ms_576x432.jpg

Oh nos...not looking good in iowa...although I am south east...I cannot quite tell. I am going to have to look into this further. I will be very upset.

wow... wth. stupid big xii and their shite teams. well... time for a last minute scramble to find a bar with gameplan in Austin.

You gotta be kidding me. Now, I can't record the game. g' dammit!

I'm checking my Directv guide and it has Minn/Mich or Clem/SU. There is no Big Ten game at that time on ESPN2.

ahhhh, fffffuuuuu....The Big Ten game is being televised and the Big 12 game is on ABC. What the hell? Wonder if they'll show the Clemson/SU game on the ESPN2 Alternate channel 209-2. Sometimes they do.

Ohhhh, wait, I think I get East Coast ABC on my Directv lineup. I may be saved yet!

Sorry, for the stream of consciousness...

God dammit west Virginia, southern Ohio and middle America. You suck.

Hallelujah! Wife just checked and the game is on Directv 396 ABCe for anyone getting the Big12 game on the regular ABC channel.

Hallelujah! Wife just checked and the game is on Directv 396 ABCe for anyone getting the Big12 game on the regular ABC channel.
Make sure you really get that channel. I have Directv and the ABC/CBS/NBC west coast feeds are listed, but when I go to them it says I'm not subscribed.

How? I want that.

check channel 396 to see if you already have it. I've had ABCe and ABCw for years. If you don't get it, call Directv and ask how to get it added. I don't believe I pay anything extra for them.

Make sure you really get that channel. I have Directv and the ABC/CBS/NBC west coast feeds are listed, but when I go to them it says I'm not subscribed.

That's why I had the wife check. I couldn't remember if I had them or not.

Just called Directv, they can't add ABC East if you already have a local ABC on your channel lineup. I use a family member's Time Warner account info from NY for WatchEspn, are we sure that ABC games are on WatchEspn?

Just called Directv, they can't add ABC East if you already have a local ABC on your channel lineup. I use a family member's Time Warner account info from NY for WatchEspn, are we sure that ABC games are on WatchEspn?

What? Then how the hell do I get it and have gotten it since the 1990's?

What? Then how the hell do I get it and have gotten it since the 1990's?
The guy said it was the law preventing him from adding the channel. I said "come on man just flip the switch so i can watch this weekend," and he said that there was a complex waiver process involved to add non-local ABC. Idk maybe you were grandfathered in haha. This is only my second year with Directv.

ESPN3 applies to about 1/3 of the country but probably about 5% of the population.

The Big12's smoke and mirrors game will not last long.

Just got AT&T UVerse otherwise I would be driving from Dallas to Mississippi and that is no joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom