Clemson Game... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone provide an update on Sean Tucker? I couldn’t watch the game. Knowing it’s Syracuse I’m sure he’s injured and done for the year but can anyone confirm severity?

Defense has done a much better job keeping the edge against the run and not blowing contain.

Wes Durham knows more football history in his little finger than this thread combined. He was joking that that would be people’s obvious thought. You could hear it in his voice.
That's more American history than football history.

We got the ball back. The defense was lights out. Our 4th down plays this season have stunk.
Defense was “lights out”? Oh boy...

Maybe relative to the other games we’ve played this year.

ETA: if It was such a no-brainer why did Babers throw away a TO? Couldn’t get the punt call in time?

Can someone provide an update on Sean Tucker? I couldn’t watch the game. Knowing it’s Syracuse I’m sure he’s injured and done for the year but can anyone confirm severity?
No update. He’s sitting on bench. Think he’s out for precautionary reasons. At least I hope.

Heard Babers say this week in his bridge talk that they are hoping most of the seniors come back to bridge the time when the younger players are ready to step in. Have to figure they are hoping Rex comes back to be back up next year.

Who is QB next week.

I think all the rest of our games are winnable. I think we lose out unless we make a change. I don't blame Culpepper for today or Liberty of course but I want Morgan or Dillon M.

Defense was “lights out”? Oh boy...

Maybe relative to the other games we’ve played this year.

For 2020 Syracuse, sure was to that point. And...they forced a punt.

Look - Clemson’s getting a FR experience.

It’s borderline irresponsible not to for the rest of this game.

Unless Dino already knows the individuals behind Tommy & Rex will never see the light of day.

And if that is the case, his QB recruiting over the last 3 years is borderline criminal. And a real reason to question his position moving forward.

I know Rex is limited talent wise but all three of his turnovers have come from bad decisions. That cannot happen.

He's throwing soft passes directly into coverage.

That's more American history than football history.
I know how it sounded. I’m just saying Wes Durham knew the answer was csonka. The Jim brown reference was in jest. If you know Wes Durham you know this. “Idiot” is the furthest thing ever from describing Wes Durham

No updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors