Clemson Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that possible?

Purdue and NC State alone should bump it up.

Louisville beat UCF at UCF. They blew two games against BC and FSU, late.

UConn. UCONN! Has three wins, and have played people (Us, NC State, and Michigan). Blew it late v Ball State.

Wagner yes, they drag it down some, but everyone plays a tomato can - and they won last night!

Virginia has three wins - they've been bad, but not Gerg bad.

"Preseason polls don't matter"... except they obviously do

Is McAfee high? Lol he looks like he has enjoyed Oregon's top crop

The sentiment on Gameday is that Cuse is about to get rolled down in Clemson. Please God, do not lay an egg and ruin this season’s mojo.

Less than zero respect given to us. So fed up with the media. We could go undefeated in ACC this season and they would find excuses for why it wasn't legitimate. They would still rank us to finish 8th in the conference pre season. Over it.

Less than zero respect given to us. So fed up with the media. We could go undefeated in ACC this season and they would find excuses for why it wasn't legitimate. They would still rank us to finish 8th in the conference pre season. Over it.
Did Davis just say we have had a bottom 20 schedule so far this year?

The sentiment on Gameday is that Cuse is about to get rolled down in Clemson. Please God, do not lay an egg and ruin this season’s mojo.
Yup

They are begging for it to happen

Did Davis just say we have had a bottom 20 schedule so far this year?
Rece did say that. Unreal. I get the home field advantage, but there is no way with playing Purdue, Lville, Virginia and a top 20 NC State we are in bottom 20 on schedule. A few weeks back we were the only Power 5 team with multiple Power 5 wins. Kept hearing our schedule was one of toughest in country. Obviously tougher down the stretch but 6 games don't make it toughest to easiest. It's BS. I agree with the OP, only way to change the narrative is to win. Power is in the hands of the Orangemen today.

Go Orange!!!!

Our SOSs can’t possibly be that far apart. we play mostly the same teams and their OOC isn’t strong.

Posting with emotion and no research fyi. Someone smarter than me feel free to correct me.

Two keys to victory IMO

1. Contain Shipley/Clemson running game to put DJU in tough 3rd down situations
2. Maintain offensive drives, even to help field position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online