Clemson Gameday... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t have Clemson had the better QB on the Bingo card today but I probably should have.

I can’t take anymore. What a horrible showing. Time to move on from Dino he will never improve the program. The fans deserve better.
Who do we hire? Who comes here? How can we recruit on par with other programs?
It’s a vicious cycle.

Put in CDRW and get Shrader a sports therapist to meet with between now and UNC. Let’s walk out with no injuries; this game is over, and it’s going to get ugly.

3rd qtr stats:

1696099091962.png

Except for Allen and Villari the offense has been horrible, from GS to the line, to the WRs. D got burned deep a couple of times but has been pretty good, considering the turnovers and puntfest by the Offense

I can’t take anymore. What a horrible showing. Time to move on from Dino he will never improve the program. The fans deserve better.
It's surprising how unsound he is strategically. BUT make no mistake, it's the team's lack of discipline that will likely lose us this one.

I feel OK about being able to sneak up on UNC or FSU.

Ready for the season to restart against VT though.

I really hope Dino gets fired. At this point it’s not the players. The talent is there. He’s an offensive genius apparently. He’s a terrible coach. Stop putting your finger on your mouth and learn how to coach. Show some emotion. GET BETTER
Dino has his problems, and this game is uniquely bad. HOWEVER, let’s reserve judgment until the end of the season. We were primed to drop a stupid game; this just so happens to be that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom