Clemson Gameday... | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we suck. Receivers can’t get separation at all. GS has like 2 seconds to throw. This is why people don’t come. We showed up, we were loud. This is embarrassing.
I don’t think we suck, I think we are a 7-8 win team that won’t beat teams with elite talent. To do that, you need to play clean football and we just don’t do that.

Dino has his problems, and this game is uniquely bad. HOWEVER, let’s reserve judgment until the end of the season. We were primed to drop a stupid game; this just so happens to be that game.

Just like last year we bound to drop a game then it turned into a collapse

Guys, we suck. Receivers can’t get separation at all. GS has like 2 seconds to throw. This is why people don’t come. We showed up, we were loud. This is embarrassing.
Our best receivers are lower classman at this point. We can cut them a bit of slack; they weren’t supposed to be in this position. Gadsden is hurt and so is Johnson.

We have bad WRs and bad OL and our coach might be a mannequin and you are blaming Shrader.

Good stuff right there.

Shrader isn’t a good quarterback

Wow Chris. Right on time. Gonna renew me SYR dot Com sub.
This is why I don’t use shTwitter
The time he tweeted it is different than the time I posted it smart guy.

Meanwhile my son's 12U team is getting their ish pushed in. Coach from other team comes up after the game and is like oh, this is our 13U team.

Can we ever get a real QB to come to Syracuse ?
We had one who an NFL team thought was good enough to pay and was ineffective here, at some point the finger needs to be pointed somewhere that’s not at the players.

Just like last year we bound to drop a game then it turned into a collapse
Last year felt different with the injuries. We’re banged up, but we were uniquely hurt last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom