Clemson Postgame thoughts... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Postgame thoughts...

If you have a bad thing to say about Garrett Shrader idk what to tell ya. Kid has a sack on him and almost backpacked our offense to a win in Death Valley.

He’s Syracuse football
Shrader is a baller and carried the O in the 1st half. Hell of a QB.

At this point we are better off putting another WR out there and just scheme with one less blocker and make quicker passws
Or replace him with another tight end to block or even another offensive lineman.

He wasn’t. Safety moved up once that ball left Shraders hand. It looked that way because the camera panned in. Safety breaks up that throw to Jackson every time.
He was behind the coverage. Shrader rarely looks off first read.

Not sure the accuracy comment is accurate but I may not be remembering accurately. Cooper slides and it bounces off his shoulder from what I remember. When they replayed the announcer was like oh man.
McDonough or Todd Blackledge said "he (or a receiver?) should have made that."

...and if I become Governor, I will make football illegal in New York!

the biggest thing is making sure this loss doesn’t get in their head and blow the rest of the season.

Is it crazy to think we could win out?

home ND
@ Pitt
Home FSU
@ Wake
@ BC

Pitt and Wake are the toughest teams and i think we’re better

Honestly should we not jump Wake in the polls? Look who they have played, we have had a harder schedule. Both teams lost close games to Clemson, but ours was on the road. So why should they be ranked higher?

I loved how we played in the first half. I did not like how we played in the second half. Too many designed QB runs that never went anywhere. But the team showed heart and grit. It is going to be a fun rest of the season. Just remember, Clemson comes to us next year ;)
Are we sure they were qb designed runs?

Calling something a “loser’s lament” isn’t even directed at anyone. It’s a phrase used to denote a mentality. Someone called people clowns in another thread. If anything that’s directly at posters here as opposed to his comment
Exactly. It’s referring to a mentality. And also “loser” when used in sports is referring to….the team that lost.

He wasn’t calling someone a “loser” in their personal life.

Clemson adjusted and really shut down the QB runs in the 2nd half. Wish we had adjusted back.

Based on what Babers said in the post-game, they didn't. They just wore Shrader down with a lot of hits and slowed him down, and SU failed to adjust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom