Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

Wait doesn't this mean there is no student section since it's parents weekend?

-
Homecoming not parents weekend. Also the student section is rumored to be sold out.

TICKET UPDATE:

1st- 61
2nd- 694
3rd- 3,063

Up to 45,444

The Georgia Dome has air conditioning. I've been to both for football games. Peaches and Oranges.
So the weather for Sat is a high of 81 and sunny... We all need to be prepared to sweat our asses off. I can see major cramping coming because the dome will be approaching high 90's. Im NOT looking forward to that at all

anyone know what a normal walk up for homecoming is? 2k?

I used to work at the Dome during my time on the hill. In the early 00's a good walk up was like 2k. Don't know what is considered good after 10+ years of bad to better football.

So the weather for Sat is a high of 81 and sunny... We all need to be prepared to sweat our asses off. I can see major cramping coming because the dome will be approaching high 90's. Im NOT looking forward to that at all
Shafer might have them turn the heat on after we lock the doors.

TICKET UPDATE:

1st- 61
2nd- 694
3rd- 3,063

Up to 45,444
Still good progress since some tickets have been trown back into picture

This is a scalpers dream come true... What do you think they will go for on the streets?

StubHub 3days ago had 700 listed, now down to 400 which is progress and probably about where they will close off sales. Of course those tickets have been paid for and I hope they get filled somehow.

They just opened around 100 seats in 306 and 307
Now there are approximately 200 seats in Sections 306 and 307.

I hope this doesn't mean the entire section is unsold and they are opening blocks of tickets based upon demand. Why not just put all the unsold tickets on Ticketmaster since they only have 3 days left to sell tickets?

The good news is the national television audience should not see any aluminum on the 100 and 200 level. There are only 40 seats on the 100 level and most of them are singles.

I hope this doesn't mean the entire section is unsold and they are opening blocks of tickets based upon demand. Why not just put all the unsold tickets on Ticketmaster since they only have 3 days left to sell tickets?

The good news is the national television audience should not see any aluminum on the 100 and 200 level.

Yes, they just opened up more but they also sold the ones in front of them pretty quick.

Yes, they just opened up more but they also sold the ones in front of them pretty quick.
In the past those sections were for overflow student seating so I am surprised they are opening them up now. The good news they are selling quickly.

There are also a large block of tickets in upper Section 326 and 327.

The good news is the national television audience should not see any aluminum on the 100 and 200 level. There are only 40 seats on the 100 level and most of them are singles.
Those seats are very cheap. They should fly.

I think it's a business decision--they want to try and sell the more expensive seats first, and pull out the cheap ones that they know will sell quickly last-minute.

From a friend of an employee at Empower, understand that they may have sold out of tickets today already (have no idea how many they had in the first place) and got more allocated for next 2 days. Guess that has never happened before - that's a real good sign. Go Orange!

From a friend of an employee at a Empower, understand that they may have sold out of tickets already (have no idea how many they had in the first place) and got more allocated for next 2 days. Guess that has never happened before - that's a real good sign. Go Orange!

I wonder if they gave them 2nd level tickets because a bunch of them disappeared today.

finally some ticktes moving in my section.. 35 sold since this weekend..

From a friend of an employee at Empower, understand that they may have sold out of tickets today already (have no idea how many they had in the first place) and got more allocated for next 2 days. Guess that has never happened before - that's a real good sign. Go Orange!

I just bought two today from the Fayetteville location. At least 3 of the locations were sold out of them though.

Also stub hub is selling well now under 400 I take that as a good sign

Latest from Ticketmaster:
100 Level - 28 seats (mostly single seats)
200 Level - 675 seats
300 Level - ???? (Large groups of seats in the end zones/approx. 125 in 306 & 307)

StubHub: 694 tickets available according to ESPN tickets.

Update on ticket sales from Living Social:

500+purchased
1 day remaining to buy

Fwiw, it has said 500+ since the link appeared here so I don't know what that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk