Clemson TV: Noon / ABC | Syracusefan.com

Clemson TV: Noon / ABC

Praying for prime time but I’m guessing 3:30.

I think ND-Duke is a lock for 7:30 ABC.

I’d give anything for 3:30. But noon wouldn’t surprise me, to go up against a likely Michigan-Nebraska on Fox.

I think ND-Duke is a lock for 7:30 ABC.

I’d give anything for 3:30. But noon wouldn’t surprise me, to go up against a likely Michigan-Nebraska on Fox.
So ND gets a monopoly on NBC and ABC?

Well if you guys were any good, this wouldnt happen!

j/k

I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating:

How bizarre would it be that Cuse doesn’t get Gameday, because Clemson isn’t good enough??

Anyway, we can’t control that.

Take care of business against Army
(ideally comfortably enough to rest some starters in 2nd half), keep everybody healthy, and go into Clemson game clicking on all cylinders.

Pretty much. But don’t forget about the other team. I bet Gameday is there too.

Clemson beating Duke would have been better for us. But alas…

True dat.

Now, we have to hope that Clemson beats FSU in an absolute brawl, so they’re at less than 100% coming into our game.
That might even get them ranked again.

Then we can give them their 2nd loss, while it still counts as being an impressive W.

True dat.

Now, we have to hope that Clemson beats FSU in an absolute brawl, so they’re at less than 100% coming into our game.
That might even get them ranked again.

Then we can give them their 2nd loss, while it still counts as being an impressive W.
I think Clemson is ranked this week, and they punish Fraud State.

We just need to handle business and beat Army.

Pretty much. But don’t forget about the other team. I bet Gameday is there too.

Clemson beating Duke would have been better for us. But alas…
Yep Duke will likely get Gameday, 100% happening if ND beats OSU next weekend. Unless U Conn beats Duke.. ha ha. Might as well have Clemson lose to FSU to tank their CFP hopes and we can pounce on them being demoralized and beaten down

Yep Duke will likely get Gameday, 100% happening if ND beats OSU next weekend. Unless U Conn beats Duke.. ha ha. Might as well have Clemson lose to FSU to tank their CFP hopes and we can pounce on them being demoralized and beaten down
We need Clemson to beat FSU, then we beat Clemson. FSU will lose at least one other ACC game.

We need Clemson to beat FSU, then we beat Clemson. FSU will lose at least one other ACC game.

I think FSU got their scare and will be better for it. Clemson's offense still hasn't figured things out (367 yards against Florida Atlantic). I think this one might get ugly in the 2nd half in Death Valley.

Give me a 3:30 and I will have a dozen of the drunkest, rowdiest 22-26 year olds that building has ever seen in 328 making Dabo wish he coached CYO freeze tag instead of ACC football.

Actually, that will be the case regardless but I would just prefer a 3:30.

I know Duke beat Clemson, which is a nice win and they are a good football team, but I’m tired of the Duke love already. Their schedule is pretty soft. I find the praise to be a bit annoying. They caught Clemson in a perfect scenario first game of the season. Good for them and not taking anything away but breaks need to be pumped on the almighty Blue Devils.

Regarding the sequence we play Clemson, either way, whether they are 2-2 or 3-1, we still then have to play FSU and I don’t think Clemson will tank if they’re out of the CFP picture, so I don’t think it really matters what happens with them against FSU. If we play extremely well, we can beat them.

Now, the interesting thing is can we hang with FSU? It would be absolutely awesome to take them out in Tallahassee. A win for the ages.

UNC I can’t stand either. I just don’t think we’ll be able to keep up with them though. Drake Maye will be the best QB we face. Better than Travis.

Give me a 3:30 and I will have a dozen of the drunkest, rowdiest 22-26 year olds that building has ever seen in 328 making Dabo wish he coached CYO freeze tag instead of ACC football.

Actually, that will be the case regardless but I would just prefer a 3:30.
Ill handle the 28-32 age range

If we think we have a prayer of getting Gameday, we definitely need Clemson to beat FSU. However, I would rather face a 2-2 Clemson who is beaten down and is no longer playing for the CFP. But that’s just me!
Ditto. Clemson beaten down and a Cuse team looking for revenge from last season feels like a nice combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom