Coach K. Classes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coach K. Classes

He didn't intentionally do it. Coach K has too much class and respect for Coach B and the Syracuse program.

He's the reason I can't bring myself to hate Duke unless we r playing them of course.

He didnt do it on purpose. Hmmm... Ok.

hahahahahaha, isn't that amazing that you didn't get the home town call at the end of the game.

I think his snub of the players in the handshake line goes to show his character. No doubt it was a tough loss but going through the handshake line is standard practice in every sport I know and played in. I want to give him a pass and then he puts out this AMAZING presser, it's all pretty bush league really. Am I aggrieved? Nope, it was a spectacular win.

He's like the Belichick of college hoops in his presser. JB's more entertaining in his sleep.

Yeah just watched that presser. That was downright Belichickian. Somebody watching that and then seeing the replay would wonder "so that's an amazing no call?" Seriously? Kinda goes to show you how used he is to getting the calls that he would find that no call so distressing.

Yeah just watched that presser. That was downright Belichickian. Somebody watching that and then seeing the replay would wonder "so that's an amazing no call?" Seriously? Kinda goes to show you how used he is to getting the calls that he would find that no call so distressing.
Yeah that's a lot of crying for them just getting the ball out of bounds, because if it was a foul it was before he tried to shoot.

image.jpeg

One of the worst things about the K blowoff is he blew right by Roberson, who just played the game of his life. Usually, the opposing coach acknowledges that kind of special performance.

Oh, and 690West, the first thing I thought of with all this "amazing" stuff was Alicia Silverstone in that video.

What is amazing how the Duke timekeeper waited at least 0.5 second before starting the clock. Similar tactics are not uncommon to this timekeeper apparently -- letting the clock run when Duke has no timeouts so it has to be reviewed (and Duke essentially gets a timeout)

Both Richardson and Cooney started contact at 1.4 second while Jones still had a high dribble and just before he placed two hands on the ball. So at best they get the ball with 1. 4 seconds left (Aided by scorekeeper), down 1 and inbounds from the backcourt.

Amazing. Suck it K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom