Coach K's "Amazing" Press Conference | Syracusefan.com

Coach K's "Amazing" Press Conference

Next game Christian Laettner will be a special guest referee. Or is he on the outs at Duke, because he screwed over many others associated with Duke basketball?

this along with the no handshake should be all over Sportscenter. Wait, it's not? I'm shocked. If it had been Boeheim it would have been the lead story.
YES. So true. Cry baby.

Every time I start to like the guy, he makes me realize what a rat-faced sore loser he is. Cry me a river and act like you've been there. Jesus K, you're better than that. Right?

And I thought Pitino was bad!

You can put him into the amazing assclown category... Yeah,they got the amazing benefit of a late starting clock at the end.

It like never started for at least a second.

What's truly amazing is that we shot 35.2% for the game which is putrid. However we were an astounding 47.8% from three yet only 29.2% from inside the arc - yikes!!!! Because of TRob's great rebounding we got off 9 more shots than good old Duke too.

yeah just as Ragman noted above, I had actually started to grow to respect him... after tonight, not so much

And this is why I have no problem with Boeheim going Captain Insane-O against them a few years back.

Also, check out this paragraph from ESPN's recap:

Krzyzewski used the word "amazing" nine times while describing the end of the game in his postgame news conference. In the locker room afterward, Jones showed off a scratch shaped like a human mouth on his left hand that he said he acquired on that play.

"I can't really go to the ref and show him," Jones said.

That's right, college basketball. You are on notice. If you have mere seconds to try to win SYRACUSE WILL EAT YOU. LITERALLY EAT YOU.

Amazing.

The guy is the winningest coach of all time. I'm literally embarassed for him. That's douche-chillingly amateur. I can't get over it.

Did he ever praise Syracuse players or JB at any point in the news conference? No class whatsoever!!!

And this is why I have no problem with Boeheim going Captain Insane-O against them a few years back.

Also, check out this paragraph from ESPN's recap:

Krzyzewski used the word "amazing" nine times while describing the end of the game in his postgame news conference. In the locker room afterward, Jones showed off a scratch shaped like a human mouth on his left hand that he said he acquired on that play.

"I can't really go to the ref and show him," Jones said.

That's right, college basketball. You are on notice. If you have mere seconds to try to win SYRACUSE WILL EAT YOU. LITERALLY EAT YOU.

Amazing.

And he said "And this is America" or some such nonsense BS too.

OK, lets put this in perspective. It IS amazing. I mean, be honest, how many of you thought the refs would allow Syracuse to win a 1 possession game at Cameron? Especially when they had a chance to call something, anything. I am just as amazed as K. It must be shocking to get the special treatment they get for decades -- and then for it not be there? Jarring, I am sure.

OK, lets put this in perspective. It IS amazing. I mean, be honest, how many of you thought the refs would allow Syracuse to win a 1 possession game at Cameron? Especially when they had a chance to call something, anything. I am just as amazed as K. It must be shocking to get the special treatment they get for decades -- and then for it not be there? Jarring, I am sure.

Amazing. OMG, just amazing.

Also in fairness, maybe he did, but this was cut to include only his statements about how the refs let him down.

I know they are good friends and all. But even so, his remarks were douchy. The plays were made, the referees made their judgments, Duke lost. How many times have been on the other end of a loss like this? Too many to count!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom