Coaches game day attire | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches game day attire

You simply cannot rip a pullover off like you can a jacket.

jim-boeheim-michael-jackson.jpg

Doesn’t belong. I don’t watch much hockey . Soccer is up for debate

so you dont watch hockey and thus that disqualifies it from being an accurate response to your question? thats so 2018

Don't know. I ALWAYS avert my eyes when they dare to show that area.

Why the curiosity young man? Anything you'd like to tell us????
Im not so young anymore: ( , i was referring to the pic above my post there looks to be something in jbs front pocket.

so you dont watch hockey and thus that disqualifies it from being an accurate response to your question? thats so 2018
You guys are too serious. Go out and enjoy life. There’s a world out there you know.

Im not so young anymore: ( , i was referring to the pic above my post there looks to be something in jbs front pocket.

Ha. I didn't even notice it, what with all the action above the belt for both of those photos. I'm thinking dry erase marker for the clipboard.

Do the players play with their wallets on themselves?
Of course not. That wasn't what I was talking about at all.

Would he wear the tights all the kids are wearing these days? And where would he put his wallet? I'm still baffled the coach has to have his wallet on his person at the Dome...

I think this is his choice. There's no requirement lol. If they knew my forgettable face then I'm sure they know who JB is at Stadium Control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom