Cody Zeller has happy feet | Syracusefan.com

Cody Zeller has happy feet

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Watched some video of the Indiana big man and was surprised to see how many times he traveled. I would estimate that on 90% of his touches he shuffles his feet. Reminds me of Walter Berry and how he did the same thing for the Johnnies back in the day. If I'm JB I put that in the ears of the officials.

Watched some video of the Indiana big man and was surprised to see how many times he traveled. I would estimate that on 90% of his touches he shuffles his feet. Reminds me of Walter Berry and how he did the same thing for the Johnnies back in the day. If I'm JB I put that in the ears of the officials.

He has the Tyler Hansbrough syndrome. Quick tap dancing with the feet that often go unnoticed.

Thank you Eyes! I've been telling people down here that as well. It's amazing how much he gets away with it. I guess the ref's think it's the NBA.

In watching the video he gains a tremendous advatage on the defender. It allows him to get his shoulders inside his man allowing him to power up for the basket.

To stop that just pull the chair out from under him. Early in the game I would start to body him and then move away quick Rick Mahorn style. He will just fall down.

To stop that just pull the chair out from under him. Early in the game I would start to body him and then move away quick Rick Mahorn style. He will just fall down.

I also want to draw charges on him. When he drops his shoulder in our big guys need to just fall over. He'll be so off balance he'll likely trip over them and travel if not get a foul called. If our bigs try and contest every shot they'll foul out in a hurry because they'll get whistled on most clean blocks as well as actual fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom