Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft

So a portal forward and a backup center? Is that where we are now? Is there a logic to one guy who can do both and still allowing us to develop the younger guys?

I don't either. Well, we got to feel good about Mintz for 3 days. Around here, that is a long time.

True. Our situation at guard got much better all around with Mintz and that is an important jump. Unfortunately two steps backward at forward now for the moment at least. Center stayed steady as well.. albeit we gotta get a backup on board and hopefully that guy is better than advertised

You should still be optimistic. Mintz showed we can get players here.
We have to recruit those players in order for them get here.

I agree with what you said about Taylor. And I had forgotten how much I like Taylor until I watched some of his tape last week.

But there is no way that we shouldn’t be going after a proven forward in the portal. Big boy programs stack as much talent as they can. Mintz was a step in the right direction but rolling with what we have right now is a little league mentality.

We need Grad Transfer Marek.
I would sign on for a capable International player in a heartbeat. Give me a PF/C with a jump shot and some passing skills and he would be judt what the doctor ordered.

Bye, bye Cole. The best to you. Much respect and thanks.

Going with two freshmen and an unproven sophomore as starters in what may be Boeheim's last year is not something I foresee him doing. Does not correlate to win-now, which I imagine Jim is in with the clock ticking.

Can't afford a "building year" at this late stage in his career.

Not helpful at this juncture.
However,
That's all I got - "However"

Not surprising, but best of luck to him! Had some great games for us.

If we’re not adding a forward, I expect a non-conference schedule filled with cupcakes.
It’s much easier next year. We will face nothing like we did in Atlantis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom